BY SWISSPERS #26 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

What Goes On...Must Come Off!®  Perfect for All Your Cosmetic Needs Hypoallergenic. Dual Textured Pad: Lint free, quilted for strength, covered with a durable, yet soft fleece surface. Removes: Foundation, eye make-up, nail polish & lipstick. Applies: Toners, astringents & lotions. see more...

Buy on www.ama...
  • "I use them to remove nail polish from my fingers and toes, which it's great for because it doesnt' fall apart like those cotton balls, nor does it get removed nail polish onto my fingers as I remove it." in 22 reviews
  • "They are very soft and convenient; I use them for toner, nail polish remover, which hazel, aloe, and makeup removal. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love these for removing nail polish because they don't rip like paper towels or toiler paper but I hate using them to remove makeup because their not as gentle as other products (I use makeup sponges, they work great with my liquid makeup remover). " in 5 reviews
  • "I always use these to remove nail polish and I like that they dont fray and leave cotton all over my nails even when removing glitter!" in 4 reviews
  • "I use them for astringents, toners, nail polish remover, and eye makeup remover and they work GREAT!" in 3 reviews
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: 3 more...
I use these facial rounds every night to remove my makeup. I soak them in my makeup remover and hold is against my eyes for a few seconds and it takes most of my eye makeup off in seconds. They are gentle on the skin. I typically use 5 every time I remove my makeup. I also buy them in the 3 pack because it is more cost effective. I buy mine at Walmart. They run about $3 there. Small price to pay for a great product!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite cosmetic products. I used these with micellar water as the first step in make up removal. I also like tonuse them daily with my toner. They are soft, thick (not too thick) and durable. They dont fall apart like other brands. The cost is also a plus.
Lindsay F.
mandeville la
I use these to remove nail polish and if I need to put some astringent on my face I will use these as well. I think they are very effective for the price. They don't break up like Normal cotton balls and get all over the place!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Picked these up this afternoon. I bought mine from Walmart in the beauty section. Super effective in removing makeup. They are soft and I love them. I would most definitely recommend these to everyone!
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Product is amazing!! I love cotton rounds and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dint hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these cotton round it took off my makeup perfectly even took off my liquid eyeliner off like a majic wand. I bought these at a Walmart and would recommend these to anyone.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these , their great for removing your eye and face makeup!! They dont come appart , their very well made. I buy mine at walmart and target. I highly recommend these. Thier also great to remove nail polish remover.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these for under eye treatments. They're easy to grab and maneuver. And not rough at all. Always great to buy em in the bigger pack, you get more for your money.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
I use these for so many things! I use them sometimes to apply toner to my face after I wash it. I use them to remove nail polish from my fingers and toes, which it's great for because it doesn't' fall apart like those cotton balls, nor does it get removed nail polish onto my fingers as I remove it. I also use it to remove makeup, specifically eye makeup. I wear very intense mascara, so I'll let the eye make up remover soak a bit into the center of the round and I'll put it on my eyes like a cucumber slice and it really helps break up the mascara. These are so easy to use and versatile not to mention affordable.
Tina H.
Palmerton, PA
I used to use cotton balls for my nail polish remover needs. I picked these up looking for something to wash my face better without using my hands or a washcloth. I ran out of cotton balls and used one and WOW never going back to the balls. You can get a lot of remover in them and let them sit over the polish to soak before removing. Plus you can use it for several nails without having to dig out another ball.