BY SWISSPERS

What Goes On...Must Come Off!® For a Natural Healthy Clean. 1 Exfoliating Sponge. 1 Fleece Cleansing Sponge Exfoliating sponge removes dry, dull skin cells.  Fleece sponge gently cleans make-up, dirt and oil.  Leave skin smooth and soft. For all your cotton accessory needs look for more great products from Swisspers®. see more...

Isabel ❤.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best brand I have found for Makeup sponges and makeup pads ! I first started with the mini sponges and then the regular makeup pads and I was hooked ! It's the only ones i will buy now. They're super soft, comfortable to use, and they don't leave that fabric like residue on your skin.
Nichole S.
Cleveland, OH
I LOVE THESE! I have pretty large pores around my t zone area and acne prone skin as well in these areas so these work well for me! Use them every three days or so. After you exfoliate for about 2 minutes, your skin looks and feels like butter!!! These are staples and I only use these! Other sponges cant compare!
Kayla M.
Gary, In
These work great for cleaning that makeup that doesn't want to leave your face! ;) haha We all know what the dark circles look like after a long hard day! I recommend this product, but also they can be used with fingernail polish remover to remove that chipped fingernail polish!
Cassondra L.
Modesto, CA
I love these sponges, it gives a nice and gentle exfoliation. I am sure that it could be used to remove makeup, but I take mine off first.
Amanda M.
Leonard, TX
These sponges are great for the on the go women. They work great and can get the job done. They are very soft.