BY SWISSPERS #29 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

What Goes On...Must Come Off!®  Cleanse & Exfoliate. One Round - Two Surfaces. For a Deep Healthy Clean Applies:  Toners, lotions, & astringents Removes:  Foundation, nail polish, eye-makeup & lipstick. Micro-Bead Exfoliating Surface: Gently exfoliates skin- feel the difference immediately. Use every other day or as often as you need for a deep healthy clean. Super Soft Surface: see more...

• How works this product really is exfoliating3 Answers
  • I have the rounds from Costco where it's flat on one side...1 Answers
  • Are these sturdier than cotton balls? Need for polish rem...2 Answers
katy v.
26 walford way, charlestown MA #848
Estas son las mejores toallas las uso para desmaquillarme son súper suaves muchas personas las utilizan para aplicarse el exfolian te o los toner la verdad que estas son súper buenas pueden usarlas son bastante utilizables
Avani P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these cotton rounds! They are so easy for me to use on my face. Usually, I put witch hazel on a cotton round and also bio oil to reduce the appearance of acne scars.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These cotton rounds have a really cool texture but I prefer the original smooth ones for my sensitive skin. The little bumps are great for removing makeup and applying toner because they don’t absorb as much but they don’t feel as fluffy as the original.
laura j.
I both love and hate these cotton rounds. The exfoliating bumpy side is absolutely wonderful! The opposite smoother side leaves little cotton pieces all over my face. Because I like the bumpy side so much I can forgive it for the little cotton left overs.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Product is amazing!! I love cotton rounds and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dont hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Brianna A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Only giving this a 3 because they are so tiny and to remove your makeup you need like 3 of these. They do work really well for nail polish removal too!! They don't crumble when wet and they get the job done. I just prefer the bigger pads to remove makeup.
Shan E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received these rounds in a Walmart Beauty Box. I was very excited to have these for toner and micellar water and I'm happy to say these rounds work well for that. They are soft and absorbent, glide across the skin, and there is minimal shedding. The only thing I feel iffy about is the exfoliating side - it feels a bit too exfoliating. I do exfoliate my face with a konjac sponge so my skin just might be too sensitive for that reason. For now I avoid the rough side and enjoy the smooth side on my skin.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Exfoliating cotton rounds are my best friend! I use them for everything! Taking off nail polish or makeup. I use them to freshen up my face mid-day with micellar water. I can actually see a difference in my skin in using this kind of gentle exfoliation every day. I highly recommend, especially if you have dry skin. These are cheap and easy to find, too!
Gina S.
9555 Wilson Road Hildebran NC
The exfoliating pads are the only ones I buy. I have used them with toners and find they really clean my skin, and they leave it feeling fresh and awake. I tend to use the bumpy, white swiss dotted- looking side first thing in the morning to quickly cleanse my face. I also use the other side with oil to wipe away eye make up too. They are also great for travel. An essential player in my skincare. Great price at Wal Mart.
Java Q.
Swisspers exfoliating cotton rounds are very handy and good at what they do. I like to use them to remove fingernail polish. They are great at removing eye makeup and Foundation. I have even used Swisspers with a little Germ X to remove Sharpie from my son's hands. Great product.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
How works this product really is exfoliating
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these available at your general drugstores or markets?
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these sturdier than cotton balls? Need for polish removal.
ec408e c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have the rounds from Costco where it's flat on one side and quilted on the other. What's the difference between that and the exfoliating ones? Are the exfoliating ones even more nubbier?