BY SWISSPERS

What Goes On...Must Come Off!® 8 Professional Make-Up Application Sponges. Absorbs  Less Make-Up. Professional Quality Swisspers® Professional Wedges absorb less make-up than standard wedges resulting in make-up being applied to the face and not lost in the wedge. Applies Foundation: Use the wedge for applying foundation on face and neck, blending into hairline. Applies cream, liquid or powders. Applies Blusher. see more...

Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
These wedges work really well for applying a powder to bake with. i don't like using it for foundation or concealer or anything else, i would rather use a beauty blender. but for applying powder thickly it works really well, i will buy again in the future.
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
What's there to say? They are makeup sponges. They work lovely, they are affordable, I would repurchase. I usually buy on amazon in bulk so that makes them even more affordable and they work best with stage makeup and liquid makeup.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
I always keep these in stock. No matter how many makeup brushes I ever come to own, I'm sure none of them can replace the spot in my heart for these sponges. Sometimes brushes just aren't right for certain things. These are very handy.
Kacy W.
The Woodlands, TX
Gets the job done without hurting your face. I use this product and have a very sensitive face and have never had any problems when using this. I would recommend this to everyone
Elizabeth G.
West Babylon, NY
This is a good product, much like any other sponge. I mainly use them to apply liquid latex at Halloween time, as I find it easy to rip off the drying latex that way.
isabel t.
Hartsville, SC
I love using this to apply my liquid foundation. Its cheap and, easy to use it gives a nice finish not a caked on one!
Jordan M.
Osseo, MN
These are very useful! I use them fro make-up, and also my nails. They are big enough to use them more than once which I love:)
Bianca N.
Plymouth, MA
I use these probably more than anything in the world, I always will have these in my drawer of makeup or in my cabinet in my bathroom.