Swisspers® Cotton Rounds

Swisspers cotton rounds are made from 100% pure cotton, making them soft, yet strong enough for your skin and nail care needs.

Are they good for removing makeup?
Does the cotton pad seem to shred at all?
Would these be okay for dry skin? I'm looking for a good cotton pad to apply my toner.
Start your review of Swisspers® Cotton Rounds!
Rachael W.
TITUSVILLE, FL
Swisspers® Cotton Rounds uploaded by Rachael W.
Purchased at: Walmart
So they work well and they are soft, as long as you avoid the edge!! Be careful because the edge can be sharp!!! I was taking my eye makeup off with micellar water and I guess I caught the edge along my undereye. Was like a paper cut. I bought these at Walmart for a little over $2 for 100. I gave the 4 stars because of the edge thing. Would buy again if my normal kind were out, which is how I ended up with these.
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
Swisspers® Cotton Rounds uploaded by Alicia L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Swisspers® Cotton Rounds These are not my favorite cotton rounds. The packaging calls them “premium” but mine fall apart and start shedding. I’ve used much better ones! Won’t be repurchasing these.
Joshebet L.
Swisspers® Cotton Rounds uploaded by Joshebet L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Compré estos algodones en Walmart por $2.35. Me gustan bastante porque no se deshacen tan fácilmente cuando los uso para desmaquillarme. Dicen ser hipoalergenicos. Se sienten suaves y dicen ser 100% algodón.
Jennifer H.
2,615 reviews
Swisspers® Cotton Rounds uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I adore cotton rounds. Perfect for removing nail polish and I use them with my Micellar water in a pinch when I am out of my makeup remover wipes.
Ashley H.
Milwaukee
Swisspers® Cotton Rounds uploaded by Ashley H.
Swisspers® Cotton Rounds uploaded by Ashley H.
Some of the makeup remover cotton I have seeing around they aren't cruelty free like this company does. It's cruelty free and it's so easy to take off make up with the type of makeup remover. It doesn't stick into your face like others do as well. It also carries more cotton than others that I have bought before from different companies swisspers®-cotton-rounds
Natalia  S.
San Antonio, TX
Swisspers® Cotton Rounds uploaded by Natalia  S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Perfectas para desmaquillarte la piel y duran bastante tiempo y esta marca en especial no suelta pelusillas incómodas como otras. Siempre las compro en Walmart
Carol  B.
Alamosa, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
These cotton swabs really grab the dirt and makeup off your skin without having to scrub hard. It doesn't take very many 2 at the most in order to take a full face of makeup off. Great price for the amount that comes in the packaging. I don't use anything else except these to wash my face.
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Swisspers® Cotton Rounds uploaded by Myrna T.
This cotton pads are really good your makeup, specially you eye makeup. Also good to remove your nail polish.
Erin M.
Greer, SC
Swisspers® Cotton Rounds uploaded by Erin M.
I love the cotton rounds for removing nail polish. They last and don’t fall apart like some other brands. There are a lot in one package so you get a great value for your spending. Will definitely buy again and highly recommend!
Sara G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Swisspers® Cotton Rounds uploaded by Sara G.
I love these cotton rounds they are so soft and super absorbent with just one I can dry my face and part of my neck completely they help me remove makeup super fast and not at all scratchy it does not leave cotton on your face like others that you are removing makeup and sliding it disintegrates with these no, to remove the enamel they also work quite well I recommend them super yes 4 pack, Premium Products Hypoallergenic 100% Cotton Rounds, 100 count by Swisspers Me encantan estos cotton rounds son tan suaves y super absorbentes con uno solo puedo secar mi Cara y parte de mi cuello por completo me ayudan a desmaquillar super rapido y nada rasposas no te deja algodon en la cara como otras que te estas desmaquillando y al deslizar se desintegra con estas no, para quitar el esmalte tambien funcionan bastante bien las recomiendo super si