Swisspers Cotton Ovals uploaded by Kristal R.Swisspers Cotton Ovals uploaded by Angelina B.

BY SWISSPERS #27 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. The Feel of Luxury Lint-Free, Quilted for Strength. Luxuriously Soft - Made from 100% pure natural cotton and covered with a durable, yet soft fleece surface. Dual Textured Pad: Fleece surface perfect for nail care. Embossed texture great for skin care. Removes: see more...

• Are these cotton rounds messy when you use them? As in do they fa...2 Answers
Swisspers Cotton Ovals
  • "Love this these I use them for so many different things such as make up, removing nail polish, and more" in 2 reviews
  • "Always cheap and very easy to find. " in 1 review
  • "i love this Cotton pads i use it every day to clear my makeup it is soft on my skin and you cant beat the price." in 1 review
  • "They don't fall apart the same way other brands do." in 1 review
  • "They are strong enough to use both sides when removing nail polish without tearing." in 1 review
Lauren F.
Southaven
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Product is amazing!! I love cotton rounds and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dont hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I give these a 3 star because they say it doesn't leave any lint, and it actually does, but they do get the job done, but I feel like there's cheaper ones that do the exact same thing or better, for a cheaper price so I do not recommend these.. I definitely won't repurchase these again.. Swisspers Cotton Ovals
Stacey T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thesd pads are wonderful! I used them to remove makeup and to remove nail polish. They're handy and very useful. I can never have too many of these. It is great quality and I would continie using these pads.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These can be used for everything. They work well and don't fall apart. I can use it to wash my face and use another one to remove nail polish. Super easy to use. Definitely going to continue buying them.
Angelina B.
Horicon
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is super soft and very gentle on the skin. Takes my makeup right off. The pads are 100% cotton. They come in a variety of sizes too.
Devin B.
Stafford, VA
Jennifer C.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work ok. They aren't the greatest luxury type, but they are inexpensive and get the job done.
Macy G.
Charlotte, NC
These come in handy for just about anything. Always cheap and very easy to find.
Renata  M.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
They're what you pay for. They do work well, but there are better products out there.
dayipedri.benitez
Louisville
I love this Cotton pads i use it every day to clear my makeup it is soft on my skin and you cant beat the price.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these cotton rounds messy when you use them? As in do they fall apart easily?