BY SWISSPERS #36 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. The Feel of Luxury Lint-Free, Quilted for Strength. Luxuriously Soft - Made from 100% pure natural cotton and covered with a durable, yet soft fleece surface. Dual Textured Pad: Fleece surface perfect for nail care. Embossed texture great for skin care. Removes: see more...

• Are these cotton rounds messy when you use them? As in do they fa...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Love this these I use them for so many different things such as make up, removing nail polish, and more" in 2 reviews
  • "i love this Cotton pads i use it every day to clear my makeup it is soft on my skin and you cant beat the price." in 1 review
  • "Always cheap and very easy to find. " in 1 review
  • "They are strong enough to use both sides when removing nail polish without tearing." in 1 review
  • "They don't fall apart the same way other brands do." in 1 review
Angie R.
These cotton pads are amazing! I can't count how many times I've repurchased these. It is so much better and easier to use these huge pads rather than those small average sized ones. They also don't fall apart easily at all. 5/5, definately recommend
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I give these a 3 star because they say it doesn't leave any lint, and it actually does, but they do get the job done, but I feel like there's cheaper ones that do the exact same thing or better, for a cheaper price so I do not recommend these.. I definitely won't repurchase these again.. Swisspers Cotton Ovals
Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
I use these with Garnier’s micellar water to take off my face and eye makeup. I love how big they are to help take it off better. They are sturdy feeling and don’t fall apart while using them like other brands of cotton rounds I’ve tried.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This Product is amazing!! I love cotton rounds and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dont hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
I love these they are perfect for many jobs. I have used them to take off makeup and finger nail polish. They are strong enough to use both sides when removing nail polish without tearing. I have also tore them and folded them to use in my son's ear when he had an earache and i had no cotton
balls. These have such a variety of uses.
Stacey T.
Thesd pads are wonderful! I used them to remove makeup and to remove nail polish. They're handy and very useful. I can never have too many of these. It is great quality and I would continie using these pads.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
These can be used for everything. They work well and don't fall apart. I can use it to wash my face and use another one to remove nail polish. Super easy to use. Definitely going to continue buying them.
Melissa P.
I have been using the small cotton pads for makeup removal. I'm so in love with these! I only need one, front and back, to get all my makeup off. The others had me using 2-3 pads a day. There durable and inexpensive so yay!! The softer side does shed a bit but it's not hard to remove.
Belinda B.
Sparta, TN
I always make sure I keep an extra pack laid back. I never let myself run out of these! I use them to remove eye makeup, use for toner, use to clean up a boo boo and other odds and end things. If you've never tried them you really should. Pricing is a bargain at WalMart.
Laura D.
Cos Cob, CT
Quite honestly I think Swispers are a bit over priced for what you get. Yes, they are good for removing makeup, especially eye make up. Yes they are good for removing nail polish. However there are plenty of generic brands that I find work almost as well. I think they are good, but not significantly better than other brands.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Are these cotton rounds messy when you use them? As in do they fall apart easily?