Swisspers Cotton Makeup Squares uploaded by Mickey C.

BY SWISSPERS

What Goes On...Must Come Off!&Reg; Oversized Plush Layers Of Cotton Cotton Squares Crimped Edges For Lint Free Luxury Cleansing Super Soft Surface Great For Skin Care Swisspers&Reg; Cotton Squares Are Made Form 100% Pure Natural Cotton.&Nbsp; Soft, Gentle And Absorbent, Catering To All Of Your Skin-Care Needs. Removes: Foundation, Eye Make-Up, Lipstick, Nail Polish, Larger Size For Removing Face Masks Applies: Toners, Lotions &Amp; Astringents 1-800-321-1029 Made In Japan

• What is your favorite product to use these with?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "or are also terrific with removing nail polish even after the polish is several days old and has several layers." in 1 review
Nicci G.
Nicci G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried these for removing my makeup and I was not impressed. They shed cotton wisps everywhere and were extremely rough on my eyes.
Mickey C.
Mickey C.
I use these to apply my toner and remove extra mascara smearing under my eyes and it's amazing. These are very cheap and work so well!
Tam H.
Tam H.
Tigard, OR
They are strong but soft. They are great for removing makeup along with applying toner. Use daily and they are very absorbent.
Selena M.
Selena M.
Williamsport, PA
I picked these up at Wal Mart on clearance....while I do love the size and how soft they are.....I hate they shed when I am using my toner.....If I use them with BioDerm, they do not.....other than a little shedding...they are good....
Allie B.
Allie B.
These are great ways to remove makeup and even nail polish, the new age cotton ball.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to apply my sea breeze (blue) toner for sensitive skin, and it works great!! I only have to use one pad and all of the makeup that my makeup remover wipes couldn't take off, came off onto this pad with the toner! These are super great and will definitely be repurchasing!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Clarksville, TN
I love using these Swisspers pads when applying my toner to my face. They are soft, but strong and most importantly don't leave fuzzies behind on your face after applying a product. Definitely recommend!
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
Jana K.
Jana K.
Hemet, CA
Works for anything you need!
I used them to wipe my eyeliner off,
or to cleanse my face with toner.
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Jamestown, KY
These cotton squares are perfect for removing eye makeup from a long day. or are also terrific with removing nail polish even after the polish is several days old and has several layers. :)
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
What is your favorite product to use these with?