Swisspers Cotton Makeup Squares uploaded by Mickey C.

BY SWISSPERS

What Goes On...Must Come Off!&Reg; Oversized Plush Layers Of Cotton Cotton Squares Crimped Edges For Lint Free Luxury Cleansing Super Soft Surface Great For Skin Care Swisspers&Reg; Cotton Squares Are Made Form 100% Pure Natural Cotton.&Nbsp; Soft, Gentle And Absorbent, Catering To All Of Your Skin-Care Needs. Removes: Foundation, Eye Make-Up, Lipstick, Nail Polish, Larger Size For Removing Face Masks Applies: Toners, Lotions &Amp; Astringents 1-800-321-1029 Made In Japan

• What is your favorite product to use these with?1 Answers
Swisspers Cotton Makeup Squares
  • "or are also terrific with removing nail polish even after the polish is several days old and has several layers." in 1 review
Kristen B.
Perry, GA
After searching and searching, and trying and trying I found these at my local Publix Supermarket and my search was over. These are hands down the best cotton squares ever! They are soft, but not so soft that they fall apart, and they are just the right size to cover my eye so that I don't have to go through 2 or 3 squares to get off all of my eye makeup
Catherine C.
I use this to apply my sea breeze (blue) toner for sensitive skin, and it works great!! I only have to use one pad and all of the makeup that my makeup remover wipes couldn't take off, came off onto this pad with the toner! These are super great and will definitely be repurchasing!
Kristen J.
Wakefield, MA
Perfect for applying toner, but as many others have mentioned, they leave little fuzzies all over the application area. I much prefer generic cotton rounds than these, but they're just fine when they're on sale and you're out of your preferred applicator.
Selena M.
Williamsport, PA
I picked these up at Wal Mart on clearance....while I do love the size and how soft they are.....I hate they shed when I am using my toner.....If I use them with BioDerm, they do not.....other than a little shedding...they are good....
Samantha J.
These are great for makeup removal for the entire face (particularly the eyes area) and applying a toner. Easy to use and does not roll up or leave remnants like loose cotton pads.
Laura L.
Clarksville, TN
I love using these Swisspers pads when applying my toner to my face. They are soft, but strong and most importantly don't leave fuzzies behind on your face after applying a product. Definitely recommend!
Sherry S.
Jamestown, KY
These cotton squares are perfect for removing eye makeup from a long day. or are also terrific with removing nail polish even after the polish is several days old and has several layers. :)
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
I love the squares! I supplement these with the Swisspers cottons rounds for when I need a bit more coverage. Great quantity for the price too!
Mickey C.
I use these to apply my toner and remove extra mascara smearing under my eyes and it's amazing. These are very cheap and work so well!
Nicci G.
I tried these for removing my makeup and I was not impressed. They shed cotton wisps everywhere and were extremely rough on my eyes.
Samantha J.
What is your favorite product to use these with?