BY SWISSPERS #89 in Skin Care Tools

The Feel of Luxury Jumbo Plus Size is Perfect for all Your Cosmetic Needs. Luxuriously Soft - Made from 100% pure natural cotton.  Not only are they softer and better absorbing than synthetics but also more luxurious to the touch. Beauty: Jumbo plus size, even larger than triple size cotton balls. Ideal for make-up application or removal. Use with your favorite cleansers & astringents. Lint free, great to use with you favorite nail polish remover. see more...

Swisspers Cotton Balls
  • "These are good for removing nail polish and doing crafts but aren't very good for removing makeup as you have to use multiple to achieve the same result as one cotton round." in 4 reviews
  • "They are priced really well and do the job!" in 1 review
Sar A.
Great for the price and amount you get. I use them for my face or my nails, and they are a good size and fluffy. They absorb really well also and feel soft and not harsh. I would buy again because they work and they are cheap and recommend to others as well.
karen F.
Brownsville, TX
These little cotton balls are great for everything and so multipurpose. its packaging is great since you just stick your hand in the bag without difficulty. the price is great for the amount you get. definitely recommend to everyone since they're so useful
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
They're cheap, good for removing polish and stand up to even heavy-pigment polishes that I use - dark turquoises and black and such. I can use a couple for most of one hand if the polish isn't a thick formula and use only one or two extra if it is. Love these.
Asucena L.
Phoenix, AZ
The price and quantity is great for these. I love how soft they are that i mostly use it to remove makeup. When i do use it to remove nailpolisb they do a great job in absorbing acetone and keeping my area clean.
Adrienne H.
Oakville, CT
I use these all the time to take off nail polish. They're pretty good. You have to use a few to take the polish off all of your nails because they break apart, but besides that they're good.
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT
I've never had any issues with these cotton balls. They are priced really well and do the job! I use them for nail polish removal and also to apply astringent to my face.
CLAUDIA Z.
I have used these before and I am not too sure i would use them again. Maybe if they were a bit thicker I would. They fall apart too easily. But hey they get the job done, if you don't have anything else.
Jennifer G.
Columbia, SC
Sharina S.
I use these cotton balls for a few different things, not the best for taking off makeup because they do start to come apart but other than that they are good
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
I like how large they are, easier to hold more nail polish when I'm wiping it off. They do fall apart easily though which is the only downside.