BY SWISSPERS

Swisspers cotton balls are made from 100% pure cotton, making them luxuriously soft and extremely absorbent.

• Do you use these to take off your nail polish?3 Answers
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
These cotton balls or something I have repurchase over and over and over again I will continue to purchase this item over and over again it's just a great basic product every girl and boy needs this product in their life is great for applying lotions to the face or for make up removing and these work phenomenal when taking off nail polish I never have any problems with the cotton balls bleeding or falling apart on me. This is just an all over ride or die great product.
A J.
Never have too many cotton balls. This brand is so fluffy too and hold up very nicely. I was able to pick these up at a local retailer near me. This is something I use constantly. From cleaning up scrapes to using it in your daily routine.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These cotton balls are great tools to have handy all over the house. I keep some in every bathroom for hygiene. They also remove nailpolish effortlessly. They are also an essential for all and any first aid kit. I make sure there are some in my glovebox at all times.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These little balls of Cotton come in so handy when im cleaning my nails and removing Gel Polish especially. Kids also love using these to make crafts with, when I worked in a daycare the kids loved using these. My favorite uses however are taking off nail polish.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
These are a really good, cheap option to use to remove your makeup with. I use these at the end of the day with GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof and they work really great!
Andrea L.
['Fremont', ''], CA
These little cotton balls are really effective! So affordable and I use it to take off my eye makeup and I use it for toner as well. It is my first time using this product and I love it!
Jessica R.
Memphis, TN
They do just what they were made to do. Soft yet study, absorbent, easy to hold. Good for removing polish, or waterproof mascara, or cleaning your pets ears, or spot-soaking stained grout... there's a million uses for this.
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These cotton balls are great when you want to remove you nail polish. I also like to use these with my toner when I next to take off any makeup leftover on my face.
izzy c.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honest to goodness I keep 4 of these in my house. They're are my go to cotton ball, they absorb just the right amount of product and they don't fall apart. Also they are inexpensive which is always a plus.
Menazuri V.
Roy, UT
I have like 5 of these bags randomly put in my house... these absorb everything without having them drip.. they do not fall apart very easily which is a huge plus!!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you use these to take off your nail polish?