Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges

Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges: Absorbs less product than standard make-up wedges, resulting in less waste Ideal for all your cosmetic uses Can be thrown away or used again Latex free Professional quality

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges!
Sandy H.
Laredo, TX
They are very affordable! Soft & amazing. They work just like the beauty blenders. But they are found for a very nice price
Leanna C.
Lincoln, NE
I love to use these cosmetic wedges to even out my makeup once my base is applied. They work great for blending too, especially that dreaded makeup line around your hairline and chin!
Johanna V.
Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges uploaded by Johanna V.
Just shared a picture with the actual item. It's very affordable and works like a magic wand. I use these on my clients because I will be disposing them. Unlike the other sponges that cost more then this bag.
Taylor W.
Ithaca, NY
I like to use these for my nail gradient work, it's a really interesting design and these make it possible
Katie M.
Poughquag, NY
I use wedges and circles like this all the time on myself and clients. They're disposable so they don't risk a buildup of bacteria. They're soft and get the job done. Sometimes I'll use them to apply liquid foundation, but usually I use them to press the foundation into the skin like you would a beauty blender. Gets the job done at a fraction of the cost!
Kierra P.
Fort Polk
These are really great for blending out my makeup. I tend to only use them for smaller things like concealer and use my beauty blender for my foundation! Always happy with the sponge quality! I think these are great.
Brooke L.
Baltimore, MD
Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges uploaded by Brooke L.
I love these wedges. When you need a cheap alternative to a beauty blender these are the perfect thing to use. They do the same job as a beauty blender and your makeup will turn out just as good. I am satisfied with the product and will continue to buy it.
Samantha B.
Anderson, IN
I don't know why these are listed as haircare lol. I use these to apply my setting powder to my face. They last so long and work so well.
Monica A.
I always use a cosmetic wedge when applying my makeup. There are many uses for these which should be the reason you try these- if you haven't. From baking to highlight to applying foundation and concealers or any other creams.
lisa L.
Oxford
Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges uploaded by lisa L.
I mainly use these wedges for Halloween make up and glitter nail polish. I love the way they dont soak up too much product and are very durable.

Looking for your answer?