Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges

by Generic

Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges: Absorbs less product than standard make-up wedges, resulting in less waste Ideal for all your cosmetic uses Can be thrown away or used again Latex free Professional quality

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges!
3 years ago
Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges uploaded by Johanna V.
Just shared a picture with the actual item. It's very affordable and works like a magic wand. I use these on my clients because I will be disposing them. Unlike the other sponges that cost more then this bag.
4 months agoPoughquag , NY
I use wedges and circles like this all the time on myself and clients. They're disposable so they don't risk a buildup of bacteria. They're soft and get the job done. Sometimes I'll use them to apply liquid foundation, but usually I use them to press the foundation into the skin like you would a beauty blender. Gets the job done at a fraction of the cost!
4 years ago
These are great make up wedges, you can use them for different beauty purposes. They make you foundation of powder blend well without leaving streaks. Also if you have sensitive skin and or acne prone skin these are great as you can dispose of them after each use, and since they are inexpensive you wont feel bad throwing it away.
4 years agoNew York, NY
Very good for a relatively inexpensive cosmetic wedge product. It applies well and doesn't soak up liquid products too much. However, if you apply such products often, I'd suggest getting an applicator with a handle (yes, those exist!) because with wedges you can get your hands dirty from the product that's on it.
a year ago
Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges uploaded by Brooke L.
I love these wedges. When you need a cheap alternative to a beauty blender these are the perfect thing to use. They do the same job as a beauty blender and your makeup will turn out just as good. I am satisfied with the product and will continue to buy it.
5 years ago
I love this brand. I use their wedges and cotton rounds. I've used some brands in the past that will have "hard" bits in them from the cotton, but I never have that problem with Swisspers. Great brand for a great price!
2 years ago
I always use a cosmetic wedge when applying my makeup. There are many uses for these which should be the reason you try these- if you haven't. From baking to highlight to applying foundation and concealers or any other creams.
a year agoSeneca
These are really great for blending out my makeup. I tend to only use them for smaller things like concealer and use my beauty blender for my foundation! Always happy with the sponge quality! I think these are great.
5 years agoLincoln, NE
I love to use these cosmetic wedges to even out my makeup once my base is applied. They work great for blending too, especially that dreaded makeup line around your hairline and chin!
4 years ago
These makeup wedges are great you can even get them moist and they work amazing with your foundation kinda remind me something like the beauty blender