Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges uploaded by lisa L.Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges uploaded by Johanna V.

BY GENERIC

Swisspers Cosmetic Wedges: Absorbs less product than standard make-up wedges, resulting in less waste Ideal for all your cosmetic uses Can be thrown away or used again Latex free Professional quality see more...

Monica A.
I always use a cosmetic wedge when applying my makeup. There are many uses for these which should be the reason you try these- if you haven't. From baking to highlight to applying foundation and concealers or any other creams.
Johanna V.
Just shared a picture with the actual item. It's very affordable and works like a magic wand. I use these on my clients because I will be disposing them. Unlike the other sponges that cost more then this bag.
Carla C.
These are great make up wedges, you can use them for different beauty purposes. They make you foundation of powder blend well without leaving streaks. Also if you have sensitive skin and or acne prone skin these are great as you can dispose of them after each use, and since they are inexpensive you wont feel bad throwing it away.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
Very good for a relatively inexpensive cosmetic wedge product. It applies well and doesn't soak up liquid products too much. However, if you apply such products often, I'd suggest getting an applicator with a handle (yes, those exist!) because with wedges you can get your hands dirty from the product that's on it.
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I love this brand. I use their wedges and cotton rounds. I've used some brands in the past that will have "hard" bits in them from the cotton, but I never have that problem with Swisspers. Great brand for a great price!
Leanna C.
Lincoln, NE
I love to use these cosmetic wedges to even out my makeup once my base is applied. They work great for blending too, especially that dreaded makeup line around your hairline and chin!
Patricia M.
These makeup wedges are great you can even get them moist and they work amazing with your foundation kinda remind me something like the beauty blender
lisa L.
Oxford
I mainly use these wedges for Halloween make up and glitter nail polish. I love the way they dont soak up too much product and are very durable.
Samantha B.
Anderson, IN
I don't know why these are listed as haircare lol. I use these to apply my setting powder to my face. They last so long and work so well.
Sandy H.
Laredo, TX
They are very affordable! Soft & amazing. They work just like the beauty blenders. But they are found for a very nice price