BY SWISSPERS

What Goes On...Must Come Off!®  Perfect for All Your Cosmetic Needs. Latex-Free Disposable Sponges. Multi-Purpose Swisspers® Cosmetic Rounds are ideal for all your cosmetic uses.  Latex-free, these cosmetic rounds can be thrown away or used again, depending on your preference! For all your cotton accessory needs look for more great products from Swisspers®.

Buy on Jet.com
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I love using these when doing my makeup especially under my eyes for gentle blending. They're inexpensive and easy to find at places which is great for this mama. They're soft and easy to use.
LaKetta W.
Who doesn't own these?!?! i use these from makeup up removers, to nail polish removers, and to cleaning up little makeup mistakes!
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
These are the best for taking off eye makeup!! I like that they're stronger than Kleenex while still being gentle on your face!!
Stacey H.
Arlington, WA
I love to use these with my I make up remover, but if I’m not careful little pieces will try and fly off the puff
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
Really good for applying makeup or removing makeup must try...............
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
Really good! I use it for removing my polish on my nails and it's more easier than before!