Swisspers Cosmetic Cotton Applicators uploaded by Leslie H.Swisspers Cosmetic Cotton Applicators uploaded by Amber P.

BY SWISSPERS

Precise Application & Touch-Up of Make-Up, Lipstick, or Other Cosmetics 100% Pure Cotton. Perfect for Blending Eyeliner, Eye-Make-Up, Lipstick, Etc. Flexible Plastic Stems. 80 Cosmetic Applicators For all your cotton accessory needs look for more great products from Swisspers®. see more...

• Are these food for getting the perfect winged eyeliner? I wonder ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Amber P.
These Cotton Applicators have helped me tremendously with makeup mistakes! They make it incredibly easy to take makeup smudges off! Just as a little bit of water and there ya go! Also, great for applying eyeshadow as well! I highly advise makeup users to try them out!
Ella B.
I use applicators when I am not able to use my bushes, and to do small make-up jobs .
Katelyn C.
Elyria, OH
Love these for my makeup applications! The sharp point on the one end is a great tool for aiding applications, and the other basic end is helpful too. Pretty good price, sturdy!
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
These dual tip applicators are my favorite the point is not extremely pointy or rather sharp this just right i have tried other dual tip applicators feom other brands and they are a little sharp. The price is just right as well i found mine at walmart although the packaging has changed a little definitely give these a try.
Angela B.
Goodland , KS
I love these cotton swabs! Great for eye makeup touch ups, nail polish touch ups, the flat end is great for scooping product out of containers instead of fingers and cleaning things like the crevices of my eyelash curler! Price is great and I recommend to anyone!
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
I was given these a while ago and I am not pleased. they are really poor at picking up product and spreading it. It's nice when products are cheap, but not when they are cheap in quality. I couldn't find any use for these due to their ineffectiveness.
Emily M.
These are really great for taking off make up beneath the eye but I think regular qtips work as well.
Anna F.
Sewell
These are a different form of Q tips they make taking off makeup and nail polish way easier and they get all the makeup out of those hard to reach spots
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Great for cleaning nails up after painting, great makeup uses. I keep lots of these things on hand bc the pointed end is great for so many things.
Maria P.
I use this a lot to help me putting on or taking off my makeup, or even for cleaning the inside of your kids' ears
Savannah L.
Franklin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these food for getting the perfect winged eyeliner? I wonder if they are precise enough