Swisspers Cosmetic Application Wedges uploaded by Lidia R.

BY SWISSPERS

Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.  Image & product details will be revised, shortly. Non-Latex Cosmetic Wedges Are Ideal for the Application & Blending of Make-Up. Latex-Free. Disposable. Convenient Resealable Bag Multi-Purpose Swisspers® Cosmetic Wedges are ideal for all your cosmetic uses.  Latex-free, these cosmetic wedges can be thrown away or used again, depending on your preference! see more...

Swisspers Cosmetic Application Wedges
  • "Cheap, easy to find and great to have on hand for doing special nail polish finishes." in 1 review
  • "I swear by these sponges this is what I use to blend my concealer and foundation there also very affordable " in 1 review
Chelsey B.
Nesquehoning, PA
I have been using these for quite a few years now. I find they are at a very good price. My skin type varies in the whether. I buy these at Walmart most of the time. I would continue to buy these and I would recommend them to anyone else.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
These makeup sponges are very practical to apply our compact powder and Foundation I recommend its price depends on the place of sale but in my case cost me $ 3.99
Ciara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I always grab Swisspers makeup wedges when I'm at the drug store. They hold the foundation great and don't go through to the other side, and we all know how annoying that can be. Good quantity size for the price also.
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
These come in handy all the time. they're super cheap and work well. I like to use them when I paint my nails and want the ombre effect
Mak P.
Not the best would not recommend! They do not blend makeup very well! But they do come in handy if you want to make a gradient nail!
Kinsey R.
Portland, OR
Emergency savers!!!!!!!! great for when doing makeup at weddings. Cheap and quick fixes. Always handy to have in makeup kit.
Marie S.
Just used some for glitter nail polish application. Very economical and easy to use. I have plenty of extras for future use.
Enzie S.
The cosmetique foam wedges work great to apply foundation and blush. The size is just right and the price very affordable.
Tara G.
Biloxi MS
Lyla A.
These are great for applying makeup and they are super cheap. I use them mostly for my foundation.
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
Where can you buy these? I've never even heard of them

Walmart