BY SWISSPERS

100% Cotton Swabs 300 Double Tipped With Hot Color Plastic Sticks. Beauty: Ideal For Make-Up Application, Touch Ups &Amp; Removal Baby: Soft 100% Cotton For Baby's Delicate Skin Home: Ideal For Cleaning Computer Keyboards, Electronics, Detailing Cars, Arts &Amp; Crafts Health: Perfect For First Aid Needs Such As Applying Ointments Made In China see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Neha S.
I like the packaging of these swabs as well as the swabs themselves. The cotton isn't too dry to be used in ears but also not too fragile to be used for purposes such as removing mail polish or touching up/correcting fine details in makeup. I also use these to paint with remora/acrylic colors!
Leslie J.
Orange, CA
I love these cotton swabs! Not only do they work great but I love the packaging as well. They come in a round container which makes it easy to store. The cottons swabs themselves are very effective as well! Love these little guys!
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
Really affordable and good amount of cotton is given. The stick is sturdy which is good because flimsy sticks just don't last as long. Would recommend such product!
Jacqueline R.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So many uses they are just handy to have around. I use them to clean up my makeup like stray mascara. They are great to remove makeup from under the eye. I used them tonight to clean my gas stove top. Also to clean the air conditioning vents in the car. Multipurpose products rate high on my list. I love the container too. It is available at Walgreens on any corner too. So convenient.
Margie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are perfect for taking with you on the go or just to keep some in the bathroom. The plastic container ensures that they will not get wet through the container unlike the paper container.
Amna F.
I use these for everything! These are good quality and a good size to use for cleaning child end ears and nose. Very helpful with cleaning up my makeup for a crisper look.
Alicia J.
Cabot, AR
I like to use this particular brand of Q-tips for my make-up. The shape of them help out a lot with when I accidentally get mascara where I didn't mean to. These work great!
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
I'm not a fan of these cotton swabs. I feel like the plastic part attaching the two swabs is very weak and bends easily. I would not re-purchase this product.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are soft and don't fall apart when used. I like to use these to fix my eye makeup. I like that the cotton doesn't get tangled into my eyelashes.
Valmira C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are so good especially for makeup. There are some cheap kinds that bend at the slightest pressure but these don't and that's what I like best.
Sara F.
Paris, TN
Swisspers Color Plastic Stock Swabs in Round does it work better then the double dipped cotton swabs?