SwissGear Swissgear WA-7411-02F00 COMET Case, Fits Most 15

SwissGear Swissgear WA-7411-02F00 COMET Case, Fits Most 15" Laptops, Black

BY SWISSGEAR

Swissgear WA-7411-02F00 COMET Case, Fits Most 15" Laptops: Rear slot pocket for papers Zip-down computer access Expanding file compartment Color: Black see more...

SwissGear Swissgear WA-7411-02F00 COMET Case, Fits Most 15
SwissGear Swissgear WA-7411-02F00 COMET Case, Fits Most 15" Laptops, Black
Erica B.
I bought these for 3 people at our office. they all loved them. great universal classy look.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Techie Expert
I didn't like this case at all! It wouldn't stay shut, and i ended uo having to return it a few days later! It held my 15" laptop, but not all of the extras!
Hannah L.
South Hill, VA
I don't on this specific type of design but I have my labtop and swissgear is a quailty for my labtop and hopefully yours to
Glenda B.
Swissgear is always a good brand have a couple of these ..one for my daughters laptop and one fr my husbands..great product
Julie O.
Greensburg, PA
I love this brand. Their material is of very night quality. I find it often at the discount store Marahalls, which is always a plus!
kelly m.
Techie Expert
Swiss gear makes stylish and professional looking laptop bags that protect your devices while still looking good!
Maria J.
Nashport, OH
My son carried this all through college and still in good shape! (And that's saying something!!!) worth every penny!!!
Anna R.
Turlock, CA
This is a good computer bag I like how it's light to carry and how big it is
Perfect for students in college
Jessica W.
Totally love helps me go to class in ease i also like material its super hard but at same time soft ialso love caus i can protect my cumputer .
Aisha b.
Sizable and durable! You can fit your laptop and a lot of other things inside! A must use!