BY SWISSE

Dietary Supplement. Assists In Natural, Restful Sleep*. Promotes relaxation. Valerian sleep aide. Relieves mild nervous tension Swisse Ultiboost Sleep contains premium quality ingredients shown to help minimize sleep challenges.  The Swisse Ultiboost Sleep formula delivers a combination of magnesium and herbs, including valerian to assist in relieving mild nervous tension and encourage natural, restful sleep.  Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Talaina M.
Melatonin has never really worked for me, so I'm always looking for new sleeping supplements. I stumbled across this and decided to give it a try, and I'm glad I did! It works really well! I slept soundly in a deep sleep, and woke up feeling well rested. I didn't feel groggy like I have with other supplements. The two issues I have with these are that (1) the tablets are fairly large and can be hard to take, and (2) they smell and taste horrible.
But after doing some research and finding out that valerian root is also used to treat migraines, I'm excited to see how these will hold up in the long run (I have terrible headaches). So maybe it'll kill two birds with one stone!

If melatonin isn't working for you, give this a try!
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
I'm quite impressed with how these really do help when I'm having a rough time getting to sleep! Give them a try