BY NONE

Swissco Spa Bella Gel Eye Sleep Mask see more...

Sarah L.
I got this at Wal Mart for $5. It's a gel eye mask and it can be heated in the microwave or you can put it in the freezer for migraines. This has been so easy to use and great for travel!
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I had eye surgery last month and my friend sent me a bunch of random items for the after care. Kind of as a joke. But I got this in the box and froze it for a while then put it on my eyes and it felt so so good. I haven't tried it warm yet but I'm sure it's just as good!!