Swissco Soft Touch Shower Brush uploaded by Megan M.Swissco Soft Touch Shower Brush uploaded by Samantha K.Swissco Soft Touch Shower Brush uploaded by Samantha K.

BY SWISSCO

This Swissco soft touch shower brush easily detangles hair. Rounded tips help to massage the scalp. For a comfortable secure hold, this brush has a non slip rubberized grip. Available in Black, Purple and Red see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily N.
Review for: Purple more...
Ladies, if you have long hair that tangles easily.. this should be at your house. I love this brush, I am guilty of not even using my other ones anymore.. whoops
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
I can't live without this product now that I have it!!! My mom bought this for me because my hair gets difficult to comb out after I shower due to the length and thickness... it's the reason I almost always cut it short. She urged me to try it and I'm sooo glad she did. This thing works wonders for me! I no longer have to spend forever detangling my hair after a shower! I've had to buy some extras so I never go without one when I'm not at home.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
So this is actually for the swissco soft touch detangling brush, but this is all that came up. I absolutely love this brush. It makes my hair soo soft and it feels amazing. I saw it at Tjmaxx and bought it on a whim. I know they sell it at walmart too. It isn't too pricey, especially for how well it works! My hair is thick also and it works just fine. I absolutely love it and recommend it.
Sabrina A.
Modesto, CA
literally the only brush I use i have like 6 in every place I keep brushes. if I use a different brand my hair feels like it's being ripped apart but this brand it's like smooth not 1 tangle doesn't matter wet or dry this is my go to brush love love love
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
So I'm actually writing a review for Swissco's Soft Touch Combo Brush... But this is all that showed up in the search bar. So I had been using a $20 detangling brush from Sephora, by The Dry Bar and it worked good, but the bristles had began falling out and hurting my scalp. I found this beauty of a brush at Marshalls for $7.99, and it looks A LOT like the lemon drop! (The brush I already had). I wasn't expecting much from it because I've tried soooo many detangling brushes before and none have performed well. But this brush is SUPER awesome at detangling! It actually has 2 types of bristles: 1 for detangling and 1 to extract your hairs natural oils to smooth and add shine. It detangled well and leaves my hair soft and smooth. I honestly l.o.v.e. this brush so much! Less than half the price of the Lemon Drop by the Dry Bar and it works much better. Very pleased with it!!