Swissco Soft Touch Paddle Shower Brush uploaded by Katherine F.Swissco Soft Touch Paddle Shower Brush uploaded by Taylor S.Swissco Soft Touch Paddle Shower Brush uploaded by keren a.

BY SWISSCO

This Swissco soft touch shower brush easily detangles hair. Rounded tips help to massage the scalp. For a comfortable secure hold, this brush has a non slip rubberized grip. see more...

keren a.
crowley la
I love this brush bought it on safe at Ross and it is amazing it is a very strong and my most reliable brush I have. It detangler my hair very fast and it doesn't hurt my head when I use it or pull on my hair.
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
Review for: Blue more...
This is one of the best hair brushes I have ever tried. I like the paddle and the bristles mine comes in the light pink color which I think is very cute. It doesn’t pull my hair and it did tangles it very easily I would definitely read purchase this if I ever need another one but it looks like it’s gonna be durable and last me a long time.
Taylor S.
Love, love, love this brush! I hate brushing my hair because it is so fine and my curls get all tangled. This brush is amazing, it detangles my hair and I can even brush it while in the shower. Best brush ever!!

back