Swissco Silicone Pore Scrubbers uploaded by momo o.

BY SWISSCO #26 in Sponges & Loofahs

This stylish and professional quality Swissco 2 count silicone pore scrubbers is good quality silicone, helps remove stain or oil spots on your face, and is a great blackhead remover. see more...

• how does it feel on your face? are they soft or harsh? ea...1 Answers
  • Are these worth the price?4 Answers
  • How much are these and do they work?2 Answers
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I recently picked these little guys up at face values for about $5 and I am so glad that I did, they are great for an everyday exfoliator, they are really soft and very easy to clean, all you have to do is rinse it off when you're done with it.
Kennedi F.
Smiths Sta, AL
These silicone sponges are really good for cleansing deep in your pores and helping with oily skin. I use it twice or three times a week, so my skin won't dry out. I would definitely recommend you buy one of these!
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
I bought the Walmart version of these (called Lil scrubbies) and I love them. They are so convenient bc you can just suction them to your shower. You no longer have to use a wash cloth to scrub your face. It exfoliates but not too much. It's soft but still cleans really good. And it feels really good. Like a little massage. It's helped my skin texture and acne along with doing face masks and using face oils. I would definitely buy again
Alisha H.
I feel like these give a much deeper and better clean than just washing my face with my hands. It really helps massage your skin while really cleaning your pores. I can't go back to washing my face without one. Keep one on the sink and other in my shower so I'm never without!
Rebecca K.
Hastings, MI
Wasn't sure what to rate this. I don't like this for its sole purpose, however I do love it for cleaning my makeup brushes. I felt that had the bristles (or bumps, teeth, whatever you want to call them) been longer I would have loved this product. But I wasn't impressed for my skin type. It's extremely gentle and would work great for sensitive skin. I, on the other hand, need a bit more exfoliant.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Found these for $3 at Big Lots and figured I'd give them a shot. Don't buy some fancy expensive silicone face scrubber if you can get ahold of these! They're very soft and really help exfoliate. As a bonus, it feels like a face massage and not some of the other harsh exfoliators out there. I've dedicated one to my face and one to cleaning my makeup brushes and they do wonders for each task. Easy to clean, too!
I bought mine at Sephora for $6. I have been using it for about three months. What I really loved about it is the suction cup behind it. I am able to leave it on my mirror without having to worry about it because of its suction abilities. It is gentle on my skin, enough to use it twice a day. As long as you use it in a circular motion it will increase its blood flow on your face, which is important.
I have used these with my Loreal 360 cleansers, and although they don't get rid of blackheads, they still minimize pores. If you have acne prone skin, using this with an acne cleanser would probably do you some good. It will not work like a miracle, but you should see some improvement with your acne when using this.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I like to use this item once or twice a week expecially on my nose to really deep clean my pores. It's definitely okay to use everyday though. I like to pair it with my philosophy purity face wash. I would recommend
Megan T.
Ooltewah, TN
I love these so much. I use them about every day. They help really clean out your pores and leave your skin feeling amazing. And it really helps when you use a facial
Wash with them to get your face really clean. I would deftinally 100% recommend.
Abbie F.
Bettendorf, IA
Are these worth the price?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
How much are these and do they work?
Amanda S.
how does it feel on your face? are they soft or harsh? easy to clean?