BY SWISSCO

Precision Blending Sponge Combo Pack 100% Hydrophilic P/U Foam in PVC Box From Swissco. Color: Pink or Red. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Roswell, GA
So before I knew how to actually USE the beauty blender (I never would wet the sponge I'd literally just dip it in my foundation and try to use it) I HATED IT. But, after properly learning how to use it I'm obsessed! This beauty blender is amazing, granted I haven't tried the $20-$30 ones I'm a little biased. I'll defiantly stay with this one because it's much cheaper than the other ones and makes my skin look like a babies bottom and so smooth! LOVE IT
Jessi E.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
These blending sponges are great for applying foundation, concealer, bronzer, for contouring, for highlighting, really for anything. Its light touch helps smooth everything into place and even out the harsh lines. What's great is its hypoallergenic and super easy to clean and maintain. I would highly recommend having this tool in your beauty arsenal, it's a must have!
Tuyen B.
Tuyen B.
Not about spending double digits on a sponge to apply my makeup, so this definitely does the trick! It's affordable and durable. It doesn't rip so easily whenever I clean it. I'm really diggin' the shape of the sponge as well. I use it for my foundation and concealer. I always buy these at Ulta. Highly recommend!
Noor N.
Noor N.
Ypsilanti, MI
It's hard to find the right beauty blender out there that is not expensive, but the swissco beauty blender are the best and very affordable beauty blenders I like using. It fits in the hand perfectly and reaches all the hard places on the face. I would recommend this to many people
Linsey M.
Linsey M.
These are good if you don't feel like going out and buying a BeautyBlender or can't find the RealTechniques Complexion Sponge. I find they don't perform as well as the others though. They were decent, but I had to work extra hard to blend to my heart's content.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
These r my holy grail blending sponge at drug stores affordable prices.They usually last me a month to month an half before I need to replace. I buy the 2 pack so it last me 2-3 months 8.97 for 2 sponges is awsum an I will buy again 2nd time I have purchased.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
I bought the 2 pack! Definitely love, it's apparently infused with vitamin e. Super soft and leaves a great smooth finish look to my liquid foundation. Great blend work. Also use to apply loose powder which it grabs on good as well. Recommended to purchase!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
PERFRCT FOR BAKING UNDERNEATH THE EYES. The smaller sponge helps her underneath your eye and really blend in the powder and concealer. Perfect for all skin types. Reveals skin at the end of applying with a matte airbrush finish. Highly recommend to all.
Sheridan M.
Sheridan M.
Minot, ND
This product is AMAZING. This brush is my ultimate go to for under eyes, fine lines and around my nose. I've purchased this product many times and even give them out to my friends when they're having troubles with their face makeup. Buy ASAP
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Sullivan, MO
I love my blending sponge. I use it to blend out my make up, for contouring, and just for every day makeup. My sister and all of my other girl family members use this in their make up routine and they also love it and think it does wonders.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
What types of makeup is this blender good for? Concealer? Foundation? Bronzer?
Soledad A.
Soledad A.
Mendoza
What's the difference between these and a normal beauty blender? And wich one is better?
Marialejandra V.
Marialejandra V.
Lima
each has a special function?
Kali S.
Kali S.
Gonzales, TX
Is there a difference between these & and a beauty blender?
Julia P.
Julia P.
Chickamauga, GA
Is this a good blender for beginners?