Swissco Loofah and Terry Bath Mitt with Soap Pouch uploaded by Lindsey  S.

BY SWISSCO

Bath Body Tools Spa Bath Collection Cleans and revitalizes the skin. Effective in stimulating blood circulation. Enjoy a refreshing and stimulating bath or shower massage. Gently exfoliates unwanted dead skin cells. For use with your favorite soap or shower gel. Not tested on animals see more...

• How well does the work? I know one time I got one and ins...1 Answers
Swissco Loofah and Terry Bath Mitt with Soap Pouch
  • "Good i use this and bio oil stretch marks are going away by time." in 1 review
  • "I received this product in my beauty box 5 today and I tried it out, it definitely did it's job and scrubbed away the dirt.for me personally I felt like it was a little too harsh for my skin but my skin was Super soft afterwords" in 1 review
  • "Is a little stiff so it's a little hard to move around on your body. " in 1 review
  • "This product really exfoliates the dead skin away and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh." in 1 review
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This wash cloth isn’t the best quality and isn’t very exfoliating. It doesn’t lather well and is so stiff is almost crunchy which makes it difficult to use. It’s a pretty good size but a little difficult to hold.
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
May C.
It exfoliates the skin nicely. Your skin will feel soft and clean. Is a little stiff so it's a little hard to move around on your body.
Maria B.
Brooklyn
Good i use this and bio oil stretch marks are going away by time. I think this have a big part of that.
Kathrina T.
Mariam M.
I love this product because i actually feel clean and fresh and even my sk8n tone differs after using it. I don't feel like i took a shower if i didn't use it
bianca n.
Covington, GA
How well does the work? I know one time I got one and instead of it being a good feeling. It scraped my skin off