Swissco, Llc Precision Beauty Ultimate Facial Brush

by Swissco, Llc

Product FeaturesDual sided Deep, gentle cleansing Removes dirt, oil, and make-upPerfect for maintaining a healthy, glowing complexion Packing - RecyclablePET - 1www. SwisscoLLC.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Swissco, Llc Precision Beauty Ultimate Facial Brush!
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I bought this brush about 4 days ago and I have only used it about 3 times I think, if not 4 times. It seems okay. The reason why I gave it 3 stars because the bristles are really hard and I’m hoping they soften over time. The handle fits perfectly in my hand and I like that it’s dual sided. Fingers crossed that it softens over time or else it’s going in the trash.
Mary A.
burbank
This brush. Into for 5 dollars at the max it is really good for my dead skin and it works amazing removes my makeup as well

Looking for your answer?