BY SWISSCO

The Swissco Emery Glass Nail File is for all nail types, natural and acrylic. see more...

• Are they really better than normal files?2 Answers
  • Are all glass files made equally? I have very strong nail...1 Answers
  • How often do you need to replace these?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah C.
I love this nail file!! It leaves the edges of my nails so smooth, without any roughness or jagged edges. It also does a great job when I need to file the edges of my jamberry nail wraps. This is my favorite nail tool!
Kayla M.
Gary, In
Great product! Once you begin using these you'll never want to go back to the rough metal or the cardboard strips. Haha These are such great quality!
Rosalie S.
Love love love this nail file it is perfect for filing down the tips on my jamberrys! it leaves a smooth finish so they don't snag and lift!
Parysa G.
Austin, TX
Really great nail file. Easy to use and I like how it makes my nails feel/ look during and after I use it. Totally recommend.
jaquessia s.
Soooo much better than the metal nail files! I've gotten this product awhile back, and I haven't had to buy another one yet !
Jordan W.
EVERYBODY NEEDS A GLASS NAIL FILE!!!! They keep your nails so healthy, and don't make your nails feel all icky afterwards.
Julie E.
Shelby twp, MI
Glass nail files are so much better than any regular ones!! i can't even believe how much of a difference it makes
Jacqueline S.
These are great for my nails not so much for my baby's nails. Other wise I would give it 5 stars.
Ashley P.
Breaks very easily and I would not spend the money to buy these again. One horrible buy.
Lydia C.
Simpsonville, SC
These files are great for toe nails because they file down quickly and effectively.
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, AR
How often do you need to replace these?
Christina L.
Ödeshög
Are they really better than normal files?
Kalyani H.
Are all glass files made equally? I have very strong nails and the glass file I received as a gift isn't doing much to file my nail down. Are there different "grits" to glass files?