BY SWISSCO #75 in Nail Files

The Swissco Emery Glass Nail File is for all nail types, natural and acrylic. see more...

• Are they really better than normal files?2 Answers
  • Are all glass files made equally? I have very strong nail...1 Answers
  • How often do you need to replace these?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
I love this nail file. I bought this because I heard it was better for your nails. I would have to agree. The edges of my nails are so smooth they no longer get caught on things. They only problem I have with this is it is only one sided. I would still recommend this product. I got mine at Sally's Beauty Supplies.
Emily H.
I think this is my 3rd or 4th Swissco glass nail
File because I love them so I need one everywhere I go. Glass files are much better than traditional emery boards as they seal the keratin layers together at the edge of the nail. I have bought all of my files from Sally's Beauty Supply Store for $7.69. I would 100% recommend these nail files!
Alicia H.
I just bought one at Sally's and couldn't wait to try it out. I heard about it from Simplynailogical and I must say the glass nail file is much better than a traditional file. It files smoothly and quickly, I'm hoping to see an improvement in the strength/peeling of my nails from using it.
Becky B.
Washington, D.C.
I love this nail file. Or should I say, I loved this nail file. I had the unfortunate luck to have this break mid travel, so I grabbed a replacement generic option at whatever the local drugstore was. I wish I had save my money and waited to buy the specific one.
Brenda P.
Absolutely love it! It's so much better than the traditional nail files. It files so fast and smooth. It also doesn't make the cringy noise that Emory files do. It actually makes filing nails kind of fun!
Juliana C.
Westminster, MD
This nail file changed my life! It files much more quickly and evenly than a traditional nail file or Emory board. The only thing you have to be careful of us making sure you don't file down too quickly because it is so efficient.
Jen S.
I love my emery glass files!! I have a normal size and I had a little one. My little one broke in my purse, but what did I expect from a glass nail file in my ver full purse :) haha. It keeps the edges of my nails so smooth and my favorite part is thAt it doesn't make that awful scratching noise cheap emery boards make.
Sarah C.
I love this nail file!! It leaves the edges of my nails so smooth, without any roughness or jagged edges. It also does a great job when I need to file the edges of my jamberry nail wraps. This is my favorite nail tool!
Kayla M.
Gary, In
Great product! Once you begin using these you'll never want to go back to the rough metal or the cardboard strips. Haha These are such great quality!
Rosalie S.
Love love love this nail file it is perfect for filing down the tips on my jamberrys! it leaves a smooth finish so they don't snag and lift!
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, AR
How often do you need to replace these?
Christina L.
Ödeshög
Are they really better than normal files?
Kalyani H.
Are all glass files made equally? I have very strong nails and the glass file I received as a gift isn't doing much to file my nail down. Are there different "grits" to glass files?