BY SWISSCO

• I love this mirror! I used to have it sitting in my bathroom but ...1 Answers
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Marietta, OH
I love this mirror I use it every day. Use it every time I do my makeup it is kind of expensive but it isn't really good mirror it has two sides to it works regular and the other is 4X Zoom the only thing that I wish would change is that you can hang it from different places or or it would have been like a bigger stand and you can adjusted up to your height and stuff it being a small mirror and you have set on a table
Yeymmy C.
Yeymmy C.
I love this mirror. I have many mirror but this is the one I us the most of the times. like when I do my makeup, face mask, and other
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mirror i have bad eyesite so it comes in handy, at first i thought it was just another mirror but it has two sides that really makes a difference to me.
Jully G.
Jully G.
Eu amo esse espelho e ele sempre me ajudou muito, pra fazer as maquiagens, ele è maravilhoso.. Eu usei por muitos anos, mas infelizmente o meu quebrou e agora to querendo comprar outro, vale cada centavo gasto, pois a qualidade e a utilidade é perfeita, eu particularmente to sentindo muita falta.. Nao da pra viver sem um desses.
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love this mirror! I used to have it sitting in my bathroom but then I lost it in a move so I'll be having to purchase it again soon! It came in handy a lot and didn't take up much room!