BY SWISSCO

This Acca Kappa Professional paddle brush offers wide coverage due to its large size. It is perfect for producing a sleek, straight, and static free finish. Natural rubber pads with hairdryer resistant Delrin pins, round-ended to massage the scalp. Pro Pneumatic, Large Paddle Hair Brush with Heat Resistant Pins. Perfect for drying medium/long hair! Made in Italy. see more...

Review (1)
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This brush has lasted me for years. I really like it. It wasn't too expensive and it was easy to find at Wal-Mart as it was more of an impulse purchase but it's available in stores and online so it's easy and cheap enough to replace at a moments notice if necessary.
It's very light so it's easy and comfortable to hold during long blow dry or hair styling sessions. It helps my hair dry quicker and straighter during blow drying.
It has a warm and unique look to it that I love.
It's easy to use from long heat sessions to simple updos
Overall I totally recommend.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
I haven't used a wooden brush in years. How well does it truly work? Frizz? I'd love to try it out where is this product located? Is it pricey?

Amazon