Swissco 8112 5 in. Suction Cup Mirror uploaded by Andrea M.Swissco 8112 5 in. Suction Cup Mirror uploaded by Wendy C.

BY SWISSCO #20 in Mirrors

Compact size great for travel or purse. Ideal for: Eyebrow tweezing, make-up application, contact lense insertion and hair removal. see more...

• Anybody know how to keep the suction cups in place becaus...2 Answers
Sarah G.
I have a love hate relationship with this little thing. It's awesome for doing your eyebrows because you can see every little hair but that's also it's downfall for me. I can see every blackhead. Every blemish. And then I mess my face up by picking at them lol. I love to use this when doing my eye makeup. I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to my eye makeup and if it's not perfectly even on both eyes it drives me nuts. This mirror keeps me sane. I recommend this for everyone and anyone.
Colt M.
Lenoir City, TN
This mirror is great for travel, and with the suction cup it's easy to place anywhere, and you can (for some people) use it to apply make up, check your hair, or even just check yourself. The only bad thing about this mighty mirror, is that it shows everything you don't really want to see. The magnification is absolutely amazing, and scary at times, to see the small pores and what else might be hiding. But overall, it is the smallest, most compact, and strongest mirror I have ever had the pleasure of owning.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY
Love this little thing! Every 6 months or so the suction cups lose, well, suction, and the mirror falls. The mirror has never broken and I've had it for several years now. I have this one in my bathroom and am able to see with natural light that which I can't see with my more expensive magnification lighted mirror in my dark bedroom.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this because I can just snap it onto my full mirror in my bathroom and get a good view for tweezing brows and spot treating breakouts. It's available at most stores and is easily affordable! Love this mirror and highly recommend!
Lema B.
I love this mirror for doing my eyebrows or even plucking any annoying hair on my face. I find this mirror to be very convenient since it has a magnification of 10x, helping you clearer see the problematic error .
Tony L.
Pocahontas, AR
I love this mirror. I began using it after I was prescribed reading glasses and was having more difficulty seeing up close. I have it suctioned to one side of my double sided mirror and use it daily. Lifesaver!
Brianna T.
Beebe, AR
I love this mirror! Perfect for cleaning out pores and tweezing brows.. Makes me see things i didn't know was there (halfly cause I'm blind) and convenient because of the suction cups #worksmarternotharder
Bianca L.
San Benito, TX
This mirror is convenient due to the fact that you just stick it & both your hands are free to tweeze your eyebrows or take out those pesky blackheads plus you can see your face clearer and closer up
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Love this mirror, I only don't like it because it shows every imperfection on you face,lol!
use it for tweezing my eye brows in the shower, definitely a must have!
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ
This comes in handy when I'm waxing my eyebrows! Thanks to this I can see every hair and prevents me for making mistakes and end up looking crazy! Great mirror!
Lema B.
Anybody know how to keep the suction cups in place because I've had trouble with mine . They keep on falling off and moving around.