BeveragesCoffee & TeaSwiss Premium
Iced Tea & Lemonade Blend Natural Tea Cooler

Swiss Premium Iced Tea & Lemonade Blend Natural Tea Cooler

by Swiss Premium

Swiss Premium??? Iced Tea & Lemonade Blend Natural Tea Cooler.
No high fructose corn syrup!
No preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Swiss Premium Iced Tea & Lemonade Blend Natural Tea Cooler!
How would you rate this product?
Jordan  S.
Lebanon, PA
This is hands down one of my favorite iced tea products currently on the market today. My family is a weekly purchaser of the tea. They have been in business since I was young. Being a local to the central Pennsylvania area you are loyal to one brand. And my brandi will always be Swiss Ice Tea.
Kailyn M.
I love this we drink this non stop at my house it's a good deal when there on sale its absolutely delicious the 1st time I had it I was hooked you can get them in different sizes we buy at least for gallons a week
Danielle D.
Morton, PA
Soo refreshing and great taste! When I first started drinking it I thought it was very lemony. I drink it in a class with ice and it’s so good. This product is appearing in more and more stores all the time! Buying it at the conscience store Swiss Farms always has great deals!
Tom G.
Anoka, MN
My wife often drinks the Arizona Lemonade/Teas. We have never tried this brand. Have anyone tried this and what do you recommend? Price/Taste?

Looking for your answer?