BY SWISS PREMIUM

No preservatives No high fructose corn syrup Pasteurized see more...

Pamela R.
Stockton, CA
I love the balance of tea to sweet. I could drink this all day and not eat till evening. Great served up at any meal, TV time and outside activity time.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
My kids and I really love this tea. It's not too sweet and it goes down pretty smoothly. It only lasts a few days in my fridge to be honest.
Irina M.
Its a great tasting tea with taste of lemon. For me personally, it's still a tad too sweet. I need to water it down some more before I drink.
Cheryl F.
Saint Cloud, FL
This tea is ok. I am not a fan of overly sweet tea ...so this is definitely southern style however I wish you could taste the tea more.
Presley  M.
I love this stuff! I drink this all the time! This stuff is almost better than homemade but not quite! Great taste of sweetness.
Cristina G.
I Love ❤ this tea,its so good ,it has the right amount of sugar.The best store bought tea 🍵for the great price so far.
Daisy C.
Love the sweet taste without tasting loads of sugar this one is far the best i buy it for myself and family