BY SWISS MISS

Includes: 6 Vanilla Pudding cups and 6 Chocolate Pudding cups. see more...

Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This  don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful .full with alot of taste and flavor
Andrea K.
The flavor of these are good. Perfect size for a snack before bedtime for anyone. Also nice to put into lunch boxes for children.
Adilene L.
I'm not really a big fan of pudding unless its this one I actually live the vanilla one better but both as equally good
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids , MI
This is a really good school snack. I have always loved how think and creamy the pudding is. Also really good flavor.
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
I love their pudding it's not too sweet but it does take the craving away! My grandma got me addicted to these!!!
Jacqueline B.
Mmm a backpack! I love these little puddings! Great for an after school snack! My daughter loves them too!
Mary A.
Morehead, KY
Just rather buy regular hot chocolate. But it was worth trying. Too expensive for you. Stick to what u know
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
My niece and nephew adore these so much. Especially the chocolate one for some odd reason.
Rocio V.
Punta Cana
It has a really nice taste, it is not pricey comparing it to other puddings. I don't consider this to be healthy, but it has a nice flavor and soothes me when I crave something sweet. Once cold after being on the fridge it tastes even better. Only con, as I said before is it not being healthy or low sugar.
Shreya P.
Kolkata
Swiss miss chocolate is soooo awesome. I love to make chocolate milkshake from it and everyone appreciates me alot. I am a die hard fan of chocolates. I highly recommend it if u love chocolates. 💖