BY SWISS MISS #23 in Gelatin & Pudding

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Includes: 6 Vanilla Pudding cups and 6 Chocolate Pudding cups.

Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My family and I love the chocolate and vanilla Swiss Miss pudding packs... they come in a12 pack so you get 6 chocolate and 6 vanilla and with my big family it's hard to please everybody so it's nice to have chocolate for my chocolate lovers and vanilla for my vanilla lovers... I almost love them too much to have them in the house in fear I'll eat them all!
Emmy L.
Baltimore , MD
Swiss miss makes the best pudding. I try and keep these in the fridge for a late night snack. Its quick to grab and doesn't really fill you up, which is nice. The texture is smooth and thick, but not too thick. I wish the vanilla wasn't so artificial tasting though.
Blake C.
Brownfield
I’ve always loved their hot chocolate, but their pudding has become my new favorite from Swiss miss! Absolutely great taste and nothing to expensive. If you are a pudding lover you have to try this!!! I absolutely love it. Who could go wrong with chocolate and vanilla?
misty w.
Homer City, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swiss miss chocolate and vanilla putting packs are in every day stable in our household. They are easy enough for the kids to get and snack on without much hassle. I also like that my kids choose this snack over other junk food. I like knowing that they are choosing healthier.
Paige W.
This is a great snack portion and size for both kids and adults. There's normally only 100 calories and they taste awesome and really fulfill cravings for dessert. I keep these in my fridge so they're nice and cool too.
wanni m.
I love these pudding, OMG. I used to cry to my mom when I was smaller just to get them every time. The best brand of pudín ever in life. I love the them the flavor is perfect. Nowadays I still buy them but not as often
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
Yes please!!! I would eat this everyday if I wasn't into staying in shape.. but I would have one in the morning before I hit the gym.. so I can work it off and not feel so guilty
Cindy R.
Airville, PA
I have gotten this before because of the two flavors in one box. Sometimes I want vanilla and sometimes I want chocolate. But sometimes I want a mix of both. Good flavors!
Kelly F.
Really smooth. Great texture. Great taste. Takes care of hunger. Good breakfast food. Chocolate might be a little too chocolates at times
lauren s.
Independence, KY
Whenever i'm feeling aick or have a procedure on my mouth, this is a go to! Easy on the belly, easy to swallow, and it tastes amazing!