BY SWISS MISS #13 in Hot Cocoa

Simply Cocoa is made with five simple ingredients and is gluten-free. Must be made with hot milk.

• Does this product happen to come in bulk to bigger parties? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this has milk in it? I'm lactose intolerant and...1 Answers
  • So what is everyone's favorite thing to top it off with? The possib...14 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Absolutely love hot chocolate and this is my favorite brand, has good flavor not to much and not to little... always keeps me smiling! " in 39 reviews
  • "I also tried it with hot milk and it was delicious too but in the future I will continue to drink it with water as it's most convenient for me since I have a hot water machine I just put my cup under." in 13 reviews
  • "I received a complimentary packet of Simply Cocoa (milk chocolate) in the ModaVoxBox and I loved it!" in 5 reviews
  • "If you're looking for another hot drink to throw in the mix for these cold weather months, try this, you'll like it!" in 5 reviews
  • "I received this product in Influenster's Moda Vox Box, and I have to say it was a refreshing treat on a cold day." in 5 reviews
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
This tastes more like "drinking chocolate" or "sipping chocolate" than other store-bought hot cocoa mixes. It doesn't have any weird ingredients or preservatives. It's just good, dark chocolate, and not too sweet. The instructions say to add hot milk to it, but this is what I do: Add about 2 TB cold milk to the mix in your cup. Stir vigorously with fork until all the mix is moistened (just a few seconds) and then add the rest of the cold milk. Stir and microwave until hot and melted. Works better than adding hot milk, in my experience, and you end up with fewer lumps. It's not quite as rich as Bellagio's sipping chocolate, but it's also much cheaper, and perfectly acceptable as a substitute.
Kenetrice J.
Kenetrice J.
Jemison, AL
I recently bought a box of Swiss Miss Hot cocoa to enjoy since the weather has finally cooled off here in Alabama. Unfortunately, it wasn't as great as I had remembered it being. The chocolate flavor wasn't as enjoyable and strong tasting as I remember it being. It just seemed like there wasn't enough chocolate in the pack or something. I had to make it work by adding another half pack to the cup and some milk as well.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Foodie Expert
I really like the Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa line. The ingredients list is short, which makes me feel like it's a bit healthier than brands filled with chemicals I can't pronounce. It tastes great, too. I received a pack in my stocking a few years ago and have been a repeat customer ever since. The instructions recommend hot milk instead of hot water, which is much tastier.
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Fremont, CA
I have been drinking this hot chocolate mix ever since I was a child. When we went skiing, I would drink this almost everyday. It is sweet, but not too sweet, but be careful to not add too much water, or else it will not taste good. The package suggests adding milk instead of water for a richer taste, but I think that just adding water is rich enough for me.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Manhattan, KS
I love a good cup of hot chocolate. Swiss Miss has been my brand since I can remember. It is super easy to use and is great with or without marshmallows. I especially love to use it to make chocolate peanut butter and banana smoothies. I throw a cup of milk, a packet of swiss mix, frozen bananas, and peanut butter in my blender and it is HEAVENLY!
Tangeia S.
Tangeia S.
Belleville , IL
Omg ! This mix is soooo yummy and chocolate-y! Very affordable which is great because it can become addicting lol. Quick and easy to make in the microwave and I love the single sizes for like a kuereg (idk how you spell it, but you get it lol) machine! You can add milk or whatever extras you'd like, but it honestly doesn't need anything!
Aura P.
Aura P.
Chocolate is the best thing in the world. Chocolate in drinkable form? Out of this world. And Swiss Miss is by far the best cocoa mix I've tried. The flavor is so good and it comes in single serve packages that are very convenient when you get a sudden craving. This is something I always need to have on hand.
Rochelle F.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
I really like this easy to use Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. It mixes easily into water or coconut milk. It tastes great and is a great price. The flavor is rich but not overpowering and is the perfect addition to any cozy night in. I love adding big fluffy marshmallows to top it off.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Foodie Expert
The extra marshmallow hot chocolate has to be my 10 hear old daughter's favorite hot drink. She can prepare it herself, which she loves to do independently, and makes her younger brother a mug, as qell. A great big sister that keeps her and her brother warm after an afternoon of snowforts and snow play.
Shae A.
Shae A.
Anderson, IN
I love snuggling up on the couch during the winter months with a cup of swiss miss hot cocoa and watching Christmas movies while the snow falls. It is relaxing and the taste of this hot cocoa is great. It is a rich flavor and you can mix it with water or milk depending on how rich you would like yours
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
Do you like the fact that this is made with only five ingredients?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
TAVARES, FL
So what is everyone's favorite thing to top it off with? The possibilities are endless, right?
Jay A.
Jay A.
Has anyone tried this same product but using water instead of milk? If so, how did it taste?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sharon, PA
Foodie Expert
Does this have any marshmallows in it
Megumi A.
Megumi A.
Clackamas , OR
Foodie Expert
Can this be made with a non-dairy substitute (soy, almond,etc)?