BY SWISS MISS #12 in Cocoa

Simply Cocoa is made with five simple ingredients and is gluten-free. Must be made with hot milk.

• Does this product happen to come in bulk to bigger parties? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this has milk in it? I'm lactose intolerant a...1 Answers
  • So what is everyone's favorite thing to top it off with? The poss...14 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Absolutely love hot chocolate and this is my favorite brand, has good flavor not to much and not to little... always keeps me smiling! " in 39 reviews
  • "I also tried it with hot milk and it was delicious too but in the future I will continue to drink it with water as it's most convenient for me since I have a hot water machine I just put my cup under." in 13 reviews
  • "I received a complimentary packet of Simply Cocoa (milk chocolate) in the ModaVoxBox and I loved it!" in 5 reviews
  • "If you're looking for another hot drink to throw in the mix for these cold weather months, try this, you'll like it!" in 5 reviews
  • "I received this product in Influenster's Moda Vox Box, and I have to say it was a refreshing treat on a cold day." in 5 reviews
Bridget K.
Lansdale, PA
This tastes so yummy! I always buy a huge tub of it for winter so that I have it all winter long. My only con is that you have to use quite a bit to have the sweet cocoa flavour.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
Sometimes coffee just doesn't sound good to me in the morning but I still want something warm and yummy to start my day off with especially when its cold out!! Hot chocolate is my go to when its cold outside and I don't want the usual everyday coffee. Sometimes my boyfriend likes to mix hot chocolate into his coffee. I like to sit with my god daughter or niece and read with hot cups of coco when its gloomy out(They like to pretend their grown up drinking coffee) Its actually really cute. Every adult should share moments like that with their little ones,
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
When you think of Swiss Miss, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Chocolate? Hot chocolate perhaps? This product stands true to the Swiss Miss name -- and the fact it has fewer ingredients makes it even more appealing! I always apply my Swiss Miss in milk & needless to say it does not last long. The price is the same as their other products as well, so there isn't a segregation going on even though this product could be labeled as being 'healthier'. I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend it!
Edz S.
I've been drinking this for 6 months and I really like the flavor and the taste. Verry delicious and it gives me warm after I drink specially in cold times. I highly recommend this great cocoa drink in affordable price. Grab yours and you will be amazed.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
You really can't go wrong with purchasing this brand, the hot choc. itself is just enough choc. and sometimes we even add an extra packet to make ti extra choc. The packaging is nice, easy to open for my kids, the price is so reasonable and we buy this literally ALL the time and stock up but we also buy this all seasons. My kids love this brand and we will continue stocking up, and enjoying our hot choc.
olivia g.
Yum! Love these simple hot cocoa mixes from Swiss Miss. For only a few bucks, you get 8 packs of instant hot cocoa. Instead of using regular cow milk, I like to use nut milks like almond milk, flax milk, or coconut milk. These are a staple in my kitchen during the colder months, and I love to make a cup for myself and friends when they come over!
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
I love a good cup of hot chocolate. Swiss Miss has been my brand since I can remember. It is super easy to use and is great with or without marshmallows. I especially love to use it to make chocolate peanut butter and banana smoothies. I throw a cup of milk, a packet of swiss mix, frozen bananas, and peanut butter in my blender and it is HEAVENLY!
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I normally don't buy a lot of hot cocoa. But one day my brother had came by and brought some Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa mix. I absolutely loved it. It taste very delicious. Not too sweet. But perfect if you have a sweet tooth. Or to warm you up on a cold day. It has a smooth texture . You can use both milk or water. Great product to try:)
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I really like this easy to use Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. It mixes easily into water or coconut milk. It tastes great and is a great price. The flavor is rich but not overpowering and is the perfect addition to any cozy night in. I love adding big fluffy marshmallows to top it off.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
I really like the Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa line. The ingredients list is short, which makes me feel like it's a bit healthier than brands filled with chemicals I can't pronounce. It tastes great, too. I received a pack in my stocking a few years ago and have been a repeat customer ever since. The instructions recommend hot milk instead of hot water, which is much tastier.
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
Do you like the fact that this is made with only five ingredients?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Foodie Expert
So what is everyone's favorite thing to top it off with? The possibilities are endless, right?
Jay A.
Has anyone tried this same product but using water instead of milk? If so, how did it taste?
Jessica C.
Sharon, PA
Foodie Expert
Does this have any marshmallows in it
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
Foodie Expert
Is this really chocolaty tasting or is it just right? Some brands taste way too chocolaty and it hurts my stomach!