BY SWISS MISS #19 in Cocoa

Five simple ingredients combine to create an indulgent, silky-smooth cocoa that is simply delicious!

Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Nonfat Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor

• Does this product happen to come in bulk to bigger parties? 1 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and their other flavor...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this has milk in it? I'm lactose into...1 Answers
Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa, Hot Cocoa Mix Milk Chocolate
  • "Absolutely love hot chocolate and this is my favorite brand, has good flavor not to much and not to little... always keeps me smiling! " in 39 reviews
  • "I also tried it with hot milk and it was delicious too but in the future I will continue to drink it with water as it's most convenient for me since I have a hot water machine I just put my cup under." in 13 reviews
  • "I received this product in Influenster's Moda Vox Box, and I have to say it was a refreshing treat on a cold day." in 5 reviews
  • "If you're looking for another hot drink to throw in the mix for these cold weather months, try this, you'll like it!" in 5 reviews
  • "I received a complimentary packet of Simply Cocoa (milk chocolate) in the ModaVoxBox and I loved it!" in 5 reviews
Morgan L.
Somerville, MA
I love simply cocoa!! it tastes how swiss miss. hot cocoa in general should taste and always gives you that warm feeling inside after a nice cup in the colder months. for the longest time I was looking for a natural hot chocolate because HELLO, shouldn't all hot chocolate only be cocoa powder + sugar? THANK YOU swiss miss!
AB B.
I absolutely love this hot cocoa. Simple ingredients for a warm, chocolate goodness sure to warm you up and make you happy. The flavor of real cocoa is the star.
Vixie R.
Smyrna, GA
This has never been my absolute favorite hot cocoa but it’s good to always have around. It’s perfect for something simple and a nice taste of cocoa without it being too rich. I’d recommend it still. It’s a great price!
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
Sometimes coffee just doesn't sound good to me in the morning but I still want something warm and yummy to start my day off with especially when its cold out!! Hot chocolate is my go to when its cold outside and I don't want the usual everyday coffee. Sometimes my boyfriend likes to mix hot chocolate into his coffee. I like to sit with my god daughter or niece and read with hot cups of coco when its gloomy out(They like to pretend their grown up drinking coffee) Its actually really cute. Every adult should share moments like that with their little ones,
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
When you think of Swiss Miss, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Chocolate? Hot chocolate perhaps? This product stands true to the Swiss Miss name -- and the fact it has fewer ingredients makes it even more appealing! I always apply my Swiss Miss in milk & needless to say it does not last long. The price is the same as their other products as well, so there isn't a segregation going on even though this product could be labeled as being 'healthier'. I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend it!
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
You really can't go wrong with purchasing this brand, the hot choc. itself is just enough choc. and sometimes we even add an extra packet to make ti extra choc. The packaging is nice, easy to open for my kids, the price is so reasonable and we buy this literally ALL the time and stock up but we also buy this all seasons. My kids love this brand and we will continue stocking up, and enjoying our hot choc.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I just purchase this hot chocolate mix a couple weeks ago and it is great. I love the way that it's made with warm milk instead of water which gives the chocolate an ice cream flavor. It does not have a great day or chalky texture Lex some instant hot cocoa mix it. It has a great smooth taste and I would definitely recommend for the chocolate lover.
Haeven B.
Bowling Green, KY
I swear y'all be sleeping on the cheap hot chocolate that sells for a dollar at Walmart. But girl if it's freezing outside or you're coming home from work after a long day then this will definitely hit the spot. What I usually do to fix this is I put a cup of milk in the microwave and then mix it with the powder and then add whip Cream to the top so it literally taste like hotchocolate from mcdonalds which literally has the best hot chocolate ever.
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I normally don't buy a lot of hot cocoa. But one day my brother had came by and brought some Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa mix. I absolutely loved it. It taste very delicious. Not too sweet. But perfect if you have a sweet tooth. Or to warm you up on a cold day. It has a smooth texture . You can use both milk or water. Great product to try:)
Gabby C.
East Lansing, MI
There is nothing like a nice hot cup of hot chocolate to get you through the freezing months of winter. My family has always used Swiss Miss as our go to holiday drink & I have fond memories of sitting around the Christmas tree drinking it. The milk chocolate mix is easily the best option lacking only marshmellows. Just be sure to make it with only milk and never water.
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
Do you like the fact that this is made with only five ingredients?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
So what is everyone's favorite thing to top it off with? The possibilities are endless, right?
Jay A.
Has anyone tried this same product but using water instead of milk? If so, how did it taste?
Adriana P.
this product would be dissolved in water or milk?
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
Does this have any marshmallows in it

back