BY SWISS MISS #10 in Cocoa

Five simple ingredients combine to create an indulgent, silky-smooth cocoa that is simply delicious!

Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Nonfat Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor

• Does this product happen to come in bulk to bigger parties? 1 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and their other flavor...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this has milk in it? I'm lactose into...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Absolutely love hot chocolate and this is my favorite brand, has good flavor not to much and not to little... always keeps me smiling! " in 39 reviews
  • "I also tried it with hot milk and it was delicious too but in the future I will continue to drink it with water as it's most convenient for me since I have a hot water machine I just put my cup under." in 13 reviews
  • "I received this product in Influenster's Moda Vox Box, and I have to say it was a refreshing treat on a cold day." in 5 reviews
  • "If you're looking for another hot drink to throw in the mix for these cold weather months, try this, you'll like it!" in 5 reviews
  • "I received a complimentary packet of Simply Cocoa (milk chocolate) in the ModaVoxBox and I loved it!" in 5 reviews
Melissa D.
This is very creamy and thick. It comes in a huge box and alittle goes a long way. It’s affordable and perfect for children. I only buy this brand as it’s the most realistic tasting. I buy it all the time!
AB B.
I absolutely love this hot cocoa. Simple ingredients for a warm, chocolate goodness sure to warm you up and make you happy. The flavor of real cocoa is the star.
Vixie R.
Smyrna, GA
This has never been my absolute favorite hot cocoa but it’s good to always have around. It’s perfect for something simple and a nice taste of cocoa without it being too rich. I’d recommend it still. It’s a great price!
Denise S.
I didn’t like using milk with this mix instead of water. I actually bought it by mistake. The flavor is fine, I just don’t like how thick the milk made it. I only had whole milk, I highly recommend skim milk or 2%.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect for a cold winter day! I love hot chocolate but with these you have to use 2 packets unless you don’t mind your hot chocolate being watery. They’re super cheap so using 2 packets doesn’t bother me much.
Bridget K.
This tastes so yummy! I always buy a huge tub of it for winter so that I have it all winter long. My only con is that you have to use quite a bit to have the sweet cocoa flavour.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
Sometimes coffee just doesn't sound good to me in the morning but I still want something warm and yummy to start my day off with especially when its cold out!! Hot chocolate is my go to when its cold outside and I don't want the usual everyday coffee. Sometimes my boyfriend likes to mix hot chocolate into his coffee. I like to sit with my god daughter or niece and read with hot cups of coco when its gloomy out(They like to pretend their grown up drinking coffee) Its actually really cute. Every adult should share moments like that with their little ones,
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
When you think of Swiss Miss, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Chocolate? Hot chocolate perhaps? This product stands true to the Swiss Miss name -- and the fact it has fewer ingredients makes it even more appealing! I always apply my Swiss Miss in milk & needless to say it does not last long. The price is the same as their other products as well, so there isn't a segregation going on even though this product could be labeled as being 'healthier'. I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend it!
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
You really can't go wrong with purchasing this brand, the hot choc. itself is just enough choc. and sometimes we even add an extra packet to make ti extra choc. The packaging is nice, easy to open for my kids, the price is so reasonable and we buy this literally ALL the time and stock up but we also buy this all seasons. My kids love this brand and we will continue stocking up, and enjoying our hot choc.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I just purchase this hot chocolate mix a couple weeks ago and it is great. I love the way that it's made with warm milk instead of water which gives the chocolate an ice cream flavor. It does not have a great day or chalky texture Lex some instant hot cocoa mix it. It has a great smooth taste and I would definitely recommend for the chocolate lover.
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
Do you like the fact that this is made with only five ingredients?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
So what is everyone's favorite thing to top it off with? The possibilities are endless, right?
Jay A.
Has anyone tried this same product but using water instead of milk? If so, how did it taste?
Adriana P.
this product would be dissolved in water or milk?
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
Does this have any marshmallows in it