BY SWISS MISS #20 in Cocoa

• This looks good, but how does it taste? I am wondering if...1 Answers
  • Who has tried this hot coco?? Definitely love coco drin...1 Answers
  • This sounds good. Is the dark chocolate bitter at all?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I always buy this for my kids, it's their favorite treat on a cold day!" in 1 review
  • "So delicious and chocolaty (making up words here), and is great with some whipped cream on top!" in 1 review
  • "I add a little bit of real bacon bits to them while they are cooking and they are delicious! " in 1 review
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sweet and great for morning times when I want something chocolate and don’t prefer coffee. The dark chocolate is rather an inquires taste some people don’t like it as well. This does the trick and fixes my craving for chocolate! My kids don’t care for this one as well as the regular milk chocolate. Great for winter time too because I can snuggle up with a cup and read a good book, watch movies, or etc. Super easy to fix just hot water and a packet, stir and it’s ready!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I'm normally not the biggest fan of Swiss Miss, but I really enjoyed this flavor. Maybe it's because I love dark chocolate so much! It's the perfect amount of chocolate flavoring and I love to add in some almond or coconut milk. It tastes like many of my favorite gourmet mixes, but so much cheaper!
Michelle D.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like that this packaged hot cocoa has simple ingredients and does not contain artificial flavors. It is rich when added with milk but only con is it says you must use milk which I think is inconvenient to warm up milk as I rather water. Overall I think this is a great idea and would much rather drink this then other varieties.
Alicia C.
Orlando, FL
I love this drank to the max when it comes to hot coco , it rich and delicious. Even though the milk gives it a really rich taste and brings the dark chocolate tastes out it also is it’s down fall seeing that if you don’t have milk you can’t make it , which sucks when I want to take it to school with me for lunch.
Rachel L.
New Hartford, NY
I have enjoyed this product a lot before. The last box that I bought did not seem to come out as rich but that could have been a fluke. I like this better than normal hot chocolate mixes since it isn’t as sweet and tastes a little more decadent.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I love Swiss miss!! They make the best hot chocolate and the dark chocolate one is my all time fave!! I love when hot chocolate is super chocolatey and this one definitely fits the bill! It’s so flavorful and quick and easy to make! Yuummmm
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Love dark chocolate hot cocoa! It's the only cocoa I drink now! I'm a big dark chocolate fan so when I saw this I had to have it! It's so rich and the flavor is really good with hot water or hot milk! Buy this all the time!
Mike B.
Burlington, VT
As far as hot chocolate from packets goes, this one is pretty good. Be sure to make it with milk so it is nice and creamy. The big downside is that each packet only makes enough for 2/3 of a cup.
Elizabeth T.
Worcester, MA
Definitely my cup of comfort! I love the dark hot chocolate because it's not too sweet. I add almond milk to it because I have a dairy sensitivity. I find mine at Stop & Shop!
Gabrielle E.
Voorhees, NJ
This is the best tasting instant cocoa I've ever had. I of course have to add mini marshmallows to it, but its not too overpowering and hits the spot on a cold, snowy day.
Katie K.
Does this hot chocolate have a rich taste?
Chandra M.
I would like to try this but was wondering if it would be better to use milk or water? I want a creamier hot chocolate not chocolate flavored water.
Ana A.
Manassas , VA
I want to try this flavor, but is the dark chocolate bitter? I have a hard time with dark chocolate since for the most part is bitter.
Katelyn R.
Logan, WV
I've never tried the Dark chocolate flavor. I've only had the regular hot cocoa and I love it.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How bitter does this taste or perfect?