BY SWISS MISS

• This looks good, but how does it taste? I am wondering if...1 Answers
  • Who has tried this hot coco?? Definitely love coco drin...1 Answers
  • This sounds good. Is the dark chocolate bitter at all?1 Answers
Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa Hot Cocoa Mix Dark Chocolate
  • "I always buy this for my kids, it's their favorite treat on a cold day!" in 1 review
  • "So delicious and chocolaty (making up words here), and is great with some whipped cream on top!" in 1 review
  • "I add a little bit of real bacon bits to them while they are cooking and they are delicious! " in 1 review
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sweet and great for morning times when I want something chocolate and don’t prefer coffee. The dark chocolate is rather an inquires taste some people don’t like it as well. This does the trick and fixes my craving for chocolate! My kids don’t care for this one as well as the regular milk chocolate. Great for winter time too because I can snuggle up with a cup and read a good book, watch movies, or etc. Super easy to fix just hot water and a packet, stir and it’s ready!
Valentina P.
Elk river, MN
This is the best hot chocolate in my opinion. I use it with milk instead of water because it tastes too watery with water. But with milk it tastes very reach and creamy and delicious. I love the dark rich taste of it vs the milk chocolate flavor. It’s still sweet, it’s not at all bitter and it’s absolutely delicious
Michelle D.
Staten Island , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like that this packaged hot cocoa has simple ingredients and does not contain artificial flavors. It is rich when added with milk but only con is it says you must use milk which I think is inconvenient to warm up milk as I rather water. Overall I think this is a great idea and would much rather drink this then other varieties.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I love Swiss miss!! They make the best hot chocolate and the dark chocolate one is my all time fave!! I love when hot chocolate is super chocolatey and this one definitely fits the bill! It’s so flavorful and quick and easy to make! Yuummmm
Elizabeth T.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Definitely my cup of comfort! I love the dark hot chocolate because it's not too sweet. I add almond milk to it because I have a dairy sensitivity. I find mine at Stop & Shop!
Gabrielle E.
Voorhees, NJ
This is the best tasting instant cocoa I've ever had. I of course have to add mini marshmallows to it, but its not too overpowering and hits the spot on a cold, snowy day.
Lidiana D.
Coral Gables, FL
My favorite hot cocoa mix! The only disappointing part is that they only sell the small packets. I wish I could have it in a can so the price would have a greater value.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a complete DARK chocolate lover i like milk but i wanted to splurge and i got these because they were dark chocolate. I usually make my own to my liking but these were pretty good. Price point is good for these but you only get 8 cups which is why ill get the tin or just make it. It was very easy and i just had to add a packet so that was nice. I added some caramel creamer and its divine! You can do alot with hot cocoa these days but with having kids i probably would buy a tin. I was having a mommy moment with this but it was very delicious, creamy and had a great chocolate flavor! I'd repurchase! Swiss miss is an all time must for cocoa lovers! Affordable as well
Claudia T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really dont like Swiss Miss regular cocoa packets, i get them for my kids because its an easy treat for them. So the store was out of the regular and this was the only one left on the self, so i got it. Oh man its the best package cocoa ive ever had. I dont know if it because uts a dark chocolate or because it only has a few ingredients but its really chocolaty and not overly sweet. This will be my go to from now on
Andrea B.
COVENTRY, CT
OMG BEST STUFF EVER!I keep this in the house as a staple. My teen daughter makes herself a travel mug of this everyday so she has something warm to drink while waiting for the bus in the morning. Though sometimes I do wish that the packets were bigger, as we prefer our hot chocolate darker and use 1 1/2 packets each time we make it.
Katie K.
Does this hot chocolate have a rich taste?
Chandra M.
I would like to try this but was wondering if it would be better to use milk or water? I want a creamier hot chocolate not chocolate flavored water.
Ana A.
Manassas , VA
I want to try this flavor, but is the dark chocolate bitter? I have a hard time with dark chocolate since for the most part is bitter.
Katelyn R.
Logan, WV
I've never tried the Dark chocolate flavor. I've only had the regular hot cocoa and I love it.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How bitter does this taste or perfect?