BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Carly Q.
I thought the No Sugar Added hot cocoa mix was super gross. It had very little flavor. It was basically like drinking hot water. I usually like Swiss Miss hot cocoa products but no sugar in hot chocolate is just not a good idea.
Elizabeth B.
Homestead, FL
Eewww totally not what I was expecting! I really thought that maybe sugar free wouldn't be so bad, but boy was I wrong! There was nothing that could remove the after taste and the fake flavor out of my tastebuds...
Tonia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Not my favorite. It's lacking flavor and very thin. Not at all what I expected. Some sugar free brands offer more flavor.
Kurin B.
Richland, WA
This product might be good for people who really watch their sugar intake, but in my opinion, cocoa should never be made without sugar!! I only frank one cup of this stuff and will not be buying again. YUCK
Maeve B.
I personally do not like this brand. I think that it has no flavor like a good only fashion hot chocolate. It is supposed to be mixed with water which I feel taste very bad. It's watery and not milky like a good got chocolate should be. I do not recommend this.
Cara P.
I am all about cutting out nay unnecessary sugar when possible, but hot cocoa is just not a product that should be sugar free. We tried one cup and threw the rest of the box away, it was terrible! Maybe other brands have better sugar free hot cocoa but this just isn't up to Swiss Miss standards
Jackie D.
This brand is ugly, I hate the taste of salt in coca. I tried this it made sick
Lisa T.
Swiss miss missed the mark on this one :-( tastes like powder and water. Very gross! And to top it off, the diet has less carbs then the no sugar and tastes perfect....well as perfect as a powder cocoa mix can taste!
tatia l.
Hialeah, Florida
I loatheitand every hot cocoa out there .. i feel like throwing up with it .... sorry for being harsh about it.... hey TINA
Dolly H.
San Jose, CA
They provide this Hot Cocoa mix at my company and I honestly do not like it one bit. Some days I crave Hot Cocoa but this only upsets me because it tastes strange and artificial.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?