BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah B.
Being a type 1 diabetic makes most cozy drinks hard to find (that won't make my BG go through the roof) it's a tasty alternative to hot chocolate and is a stocked item in our house--and most people who don't like "diet" drinks can't tell the difference.
Courtney B.
I love Swiss miss hot chocolate mix, I always buy it because it's affordable and tastes great. Just the right amount of chocolate flavor. I recently started buying the sugar free, and it's just as great!
marie m.
london, london
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you like hot cocoa, this is premium quality hot cocoa tart enough to be suitable for baking brownies, but with enough sugar to make a deliciously rich cup of hot chocolate or mix with your favorite drip coffee for a cafe mocha. I will note however, that the consistency of the dark chocolate is sporadic. I have ordered this online twice after receiving a can as a gift. The gift can was lightly sweetened velvety dark chocolate with superb flavor, being slightly tart, the way I like it. The two identically labeled cans I ordered online were a lighter chocolate, lacking the velvety smoothness and tartness of the first can. The two mail ordered cans also appeared to contain more sugar and although the product was fine for hot chocolate or cafe mocha, it lacked the tart velvety quality of the can I received as a gift.
Christine B.
Lewisburg, WV
Love sugar free hot chocolate! All the same flavor but with less calories and sugar! Cannot go wrong there!
Kayleigh M.
Seattle, WA
I love this hot cocoa! It's an easy way to enjoy a mug of Chocolate sweetness without the guilt. I never need to add milk to these packets and love them during the holidays. Easy to use and addictive!
Jamie J.
Bryan , TX
As a bariatric patient, finding things to satisfy a craving and not bust your diet is super important. This hot chocolate totally fits into my diet with ease. Lower in carbs but the same great taste!
Kelly M.
Somerville, MA
Has all the flavor of a rich chocolate but without much delicious sugar ūüėč especially for a winter day ‚ĚĄÔłŹ is delicious and quite affordab
zew w.
Love this hot chocolate in the colder months. Tt's really creamy you don't have to boil milk for it. Even with just water its still very creamy. It tastes great and I love when the little marshmallows are in it
Maddy D.
I've never tried this hot chocolate because I live in Australia and they don't sell them here :( they would be perfect right now because it's winter in Australia! No added sugar is great a treat with out the added guilt yes please!! They are cheap for the value you get in the pack, I would recommend everyone who loves hot chocolate trying these!
Oana O.
Loving this sugar free edition. I like this especially on winter when I am really cold. Really good taste .
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?