BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole P.
Boston, MA
Personally I can't tell the difference between normal and no-sugar added. I prefer to sweeten things on my own regardless. Swiss Miss is a classic hot chocolate brand, and while it's not as rich as hot chocolate I'd make from scratch, it's an easy and quick way to make it. Especially for kids.
Kimberly P.
Love hot cocoa especially during these colder months. This sugar free drink taste amazing for being a healthier alternative. Add some marshmallows and you've got a perfect cold night drink. Would recommend.
Blah B.
My little one is a cocoa addict. She likes to pretend it's her morning "coffee" like mama. I like this version because there is less sugar than traditional cocoa. You really can't tell the difference. Same yummy taste and perfect for the cold winter days.
Cortney B.
Boise, ID
This is my go to hot chocolate drink. Living in Idaho during the winter means this is a necessity. i love the flavor because it doesn't taste funky, and I often pair it with unsweetened almond milk for a low calorie hot cocoa drink. It goes well with coffee too. Love this stuff!
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
I try to watch my diet but I still love a chocolatey treat every once in a while. This is a great value and a healthy alternative to the sugar added version. It met my expectations! I will buy it again!
Ronda B.
Muskegon, MI
Having no sugar doesn't take away from the wonderful taste. It still taste awesome, especially on a cold night and you want to snuggle in front of the tv and have something chocolaty without the guilt. I will definitely buy again!
Jace K.
Wilmette, IL
Been drinking Swiss Miss since I was in 8th grade! I always opt for no sugar so I can adjust it to my own liking (adding sugar, honey, etc.). This is such an easy way to have some hot chocolate - just add hot water and you're done. It's not as rich and creamy as hot chocolate can be (can be watery if you add too much water fyi), but it definitely satisfy any chocolate cravings I have.
Giselle R.
ROUND ROCK, TX
This product is the best for making hot cocoa. I love this on cold weather days and its better than any other brand. It definitely meet my expectations. Its a great value. IF YOU HAVE NOT TRIED IT I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS!! I will definitely buy this again
Beth K.
Summerville, GA
I buy this around Christmas each year for my children to enjoy. It's always an exciting treat for them in the colder months. They have no idea that it is sugar free because it tastes just as good as the sugary alternative. It's a win for them and mom!
shay d.
I love a hot chocolate on a cold day and when I do I love this brand. I mix it with some almond milk and cinnamon. Everyone loves it and I will always buy it when i run out. It is also good in my morning coffee and tastes so good.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?