BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Ann C.
Ann C.
This hot beverage is so satisfying, you'd never know it was a no sugar added drink. It is so creamy and there is no difference from regular swiss miss.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Allendale, MI
I like the other one better with more sugar . This one taste too light for me and didn't seem to have that full flavor that my kids and I love so much
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Scranton, PA
This hot chocolate is very good! I like the sugar free because we have diabetics in my family and if I want a cup I can always make them a cup also.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Foodie Expert
Love this coco mostly when it's super cold I get me a good glass of coco and watch a movie with my family it's so good and refreshing on a cold day
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
I love this hot cocoa for when i want something hot but am tired of coffee. It helps replace my cravings for sweets so I dont eat a bunch of junk.
Kenya J.
Kenya J.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
I love hot cocoa and Swiss miss is the way to go. It gives you that perfect taste of cocoa on your tastebuds. Very very amazing for a cold night.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Allendale, MI
Foodie Expert
By far the best hot chocolate I have had. There is no sugar added, but you wouldn't even be able to tell, because the taste is still very sweet.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Foodie Expert
I hope they start packing this as regular neskiq chocolate. Just scooping love how creamy and rich is it and I add more marshmallow in there *-*
Daisetta, TX
Foodie Expert
I drink a lot of this and no sugar added is a big deal to me being I drink it almost every week. It tastes the same as the normal kind to me.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Buffalo, NY
Not awful but definitely not as good as regular hot chocolate of course. It's okay when you're on a diet and have a craving for hot chocolate
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?