BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Sofia C.
lisboa
Love the flavor and even being no sugar added it still great to drink satisfying you.
Alicia F.
Carolina, PR
Love it because it's not sweet and I can add just the right amount of sugar
Javon F.
Fyzabad, Trinidad
I'm a fan of this cocoa brand. it's one of the best I've come across. It has this rich aroma that is truly divine.
Samantha T.
Rich and creamy hot chocolate. I prefer drinking mine with hot water, then adding marshmallows and whipped cream! Perfect treat for these cold winter days that we've been having.

I received this product for free in my Moda VoxBox.
Sarah J.
Austell, GA
Probably my favorite brand of hot cocoa. The only issue I have with it that it carries a slightly artificial chocolate aftertaste at times. Otherwise, just toss in a few marshmallows and enjoy!
Jessica T.
This reminds me of my childhood, drinking a hot cup with extra marshmallows after a long afternoon playing in the snow! Sweet, so you have to use plenty of milk or water (full 8oz).
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?