BY SWISS MISS #28 in Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
This is my favorite hot chocolate mix that I've been drinking since I was little it's really easy to make and tastes great
Patricia M.
Definitely satisfies that 3pm sugar craving without the added calories! I keep the box at my desk, and it's a quick go to!
Jamalys G.
Got these because of my mother's diabetes and they do the same job as the sweetened kind I actually enjoy drinking these
Julie L.
Best hot chocolate I have ever tried! First tried it when a neighbour gave some to me and since then I've been hooked
Javon F.
Fyzabad, Trinidad
I'm a fan of this cocoa brand. it's one of the best I've come across. It has this rich aroma that is truly divine.
Oana O.
Loving this sugar free edition. I like this especially on winter when I am really cold. Really good taste .
Luzbernice H.
Santo domingo
I actually like it very much. Not as sweet but i still enjoyed it! Definitely buying again for the kiddies
Shay K.
It taste really good for no sugar. It's still has a sweet taste and taste like regular hot chocolate.
Stefanie K.
Tastes great on a cold winter day. I love that there is no sugar added, yet it still tastes yummy!
Nemata K.
Edmonton, AB
For a no added sugar product it taste great,rich and creamy and is yummy & keeps your tummy happy.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?