BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Dulce Maria E.
Dulce Maria E.
Miami , FL
The best hot chocolate ... I really love it in the raining days , take my mug and stay confort in my bed ... the flavor is really good
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
lisboa
Love the flavor and even being no sugar added it still great to drink satisfying you.
Wanda E.
Wanda E.
Ottawa
i am a recently diagnosed diabetic and found your swiss miss sensible sweets no sugar added hot cocoa mix.
it is not the real thing but will do when the craving arises
Shay K.
Shay K.
It taste really good for no sugar. It's still has a sweet taste and taste like regular hot chocolate.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Austell, GA
Probably my favorite brand of hot cocoa. The only issue I have with it that it carries a slightly artificial chocolate aftertaste at times. Otherwise, just toss in a few marshmallows and enjoy!
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Carolina, PR
Love it because it's not sweet and I can add just the right amount of sugar
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Definitely satisfies that 3pm sugar craving without the added calories! I keep the box at my desk, and it's a quick go to!
This is my favorite hot chocolate mix that I've been drinking since I was little it's really easy to make and tastes great
Natalia O.
Natalia O.
Burnaby, ['', '', '']
I've bought this product to bake, I have actually never tried it as a hot chocolate so I wouldn't be able to compare it, but as cocoa for baking it works great and would definitely buy it again, it comes in nice packages. I recommend to buy it if you don't use that much cocoa
Nina F.
Nina F.
It tastes really sweet and it is great because there is no sugar. I am actually from ūüá®ūüá≠ and it tastes like an actual swiss cocoa. It is great with some little Marshmallows on top and some whipped cream.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?