BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
Foodie Expert
This is a good go to Hot chocolate treat when you are also trying to watch how many calories you're consuming. It's good and taste like the original, but also guilt free! I opted for this Hot Chocolate mix when I was on Weight Watchers and needed to be mindful of my points.
Bayllie R.
Bayllie R.
Foodie Expert
As a type one diabetic, my options for hot chocolate are limited. This one though, taste like the real thing while not being too much sugar to make me sick. The packaging is nice and easy as well! The packets are filled with the perfect amount of powder. I would recommend.
Maranda G.
Maranda G.
Hesperia, CA
This is usually my go to hot chocolate, but lately it has been tasting more watered down then usual. I follow the directions, but I feel like it should be made with milk instead of water. I think it's time for me to find a new hot chocolate.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Foodie Expert
I can taste the fake sugar. Always an issue for me with these type of products. Serving size is good and I use milk instead of water. Good alternative if you can't have sugar, but not my preference.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
This cocoa really warms me up without all that sugary, sweet taste! No artificial taste either! A great treat on a cool night or anytime you need some warm comfort in your mug!!
Jeanne J.
Jeanne J.
Park Ridge, IL
Sweet and delicious with no added sugar...yes please. It's gets mighty child in the Midwest so a light and delicious cocoa is key.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Who doesn't love hot chocolate? I for one l am not a found of the amount of sugar. So with no sugar added hot cocoa mix I can indulged.
Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
Yum!! Heat up with milk NOT water! add some whipped topping and crushed peppermint (candy cane) for some extra WHAM and you are good to go!!!
Misseann S.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
I really do love Swiss Miss and even more so because they have the no sugar added, cause honestly who needs any additional sugar.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Feldkirch , Vorarlberg
This is my go-to hot cocoa mix in the cold winter months. I like that it's lighter on the sugar and calories than the original swiss miss but still has a nice taste, so I get a nice treat without the guilt. I would recommend this over the diet version.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?