BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Maria M.
This is my favorite I like with with milk but when I mix it with Coffey is so yammy, I love it.
Kayla F.
This cocoa is amazing. me and my family buy the big box it every winter. its perfect for those freezing days.
Erika J.
Royal Oak, MI
I love hot chocolate, especially Swiss Miss hot chocolate. I thought I'd try the healthier choice by getting the "No Sugar Added" kind and was not too pleased with its taste. To me, this hot chocolate tasted too artificial. It left a funky taste in my mouth after the first few sips. If you're going to be buying hot chocolate, I'd recommend not trying to go with a healthier option.. stick to the original and you won't be unhappy.
Philippa K.
Sevierville, Tn
Perfect for a cold day and cuddling! This hits the spot for a sweet chocolate my drink!!
Rebekah K.
Riverside, CA
These hot chocolate packets always hit the spot on a cold winter night. Plus, as an added bonus it has less sugar than other brands.
tatia l.
Hialeah, Florida
I loatheitand every hot cocoa out there .. i feel like throwing up with it .... sorry for being harsh about it.... hey TINA
Lacey F.
I love this hot cocoa. Even made with water, it is creamy and delicious. For an extra bit of delicious, stir it with a candy cane.
Jessie T.
Corp Christi, TX
Honestly, one of my main reasons for being so excited for cooler weather to come is so I can make this every morning! There's nothing better than waking up on a cold morning & making a cup of hot cocoa. It never ceases to make my day start a little better.
Amber O.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love hot chocolate! This is my go to brand! It's so sweet and I love the kind with marshmallows!
marie m.
london, london
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you like hot cocoa, this is premium quality hot cocoa tart enough to be suitable for baking brownies, but with enough sugar to make a deliciously rich cup of hot chocolate or mix with your favorite drip coffee for a cafe mocha. I will note however, that the consistency of the dark chocolate is sporadic. I have ordered this online twice after receiving a can as a gift. The gift can was lightly sweetened velvety dark chocolate with superb flavor, being slightly tart, the way I like it. The two identically labeled cans I ordered online were a lighter chocolate, lacking the velvety smoothness and tartness of the first can. The two mail ordered cans also appeared to contain more sugar and although the product was fine for hot chocolate or cafe mocha, it lacked the tart velvety quality of the can I received as a gift.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?