BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Nikole W.
Camanche, IA
It's just not a wonderful winter day without being able to sip on some Swiss miss hot chocolate to warm up from spending time playing and sledding in the snow. This product is definitely a staple in my home during the winter months. Winter just wouldn't be the same without it.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
My big penalties hot chocolate during the winter when it's not winter I love to use this in my coffee to make a coffee latte
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite brand of hot chocolate, I top it off with whip cream and it warms me right up. Perfect for cold winter mornings or camping trips
Dera E.
I accidentally bought this and I couldn't really tell there was no sugar added! I would definitely purchase this again!
Amelia C.
Minneapolis, MN
One of the best hot cocoa to have on a super cold winters night around the bonfire!
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a great thing to have on-hand as soon as the seasons turn cold. A very easy to make but tasty hot chocolate. It's also great to mix with coffee if you want to make a homemade mocha. The only downside is that it's not really good if you want to make traditional cold chocolate milk.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love hot chocolate it brings me back to my childhood days. Its tasty and relaxes me i usually like to drink it during the day.
Autumn D.
Aurora, CO
yum lol. It's delicious some might say. It comes in a nice little bag with directions. I get it every time I want hot chocolate. It's like so good the taste is wow. I buy it a lot during fall & winter!
Shayla M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Best hot chocolate! Love getting theses for my girls and making hot cocoa during the winter time.
Brenna C.
Have it all the time in winter and fall. Affordable and very good. My favorite hot chocolate if all times
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?