BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this I need to purchase this for my family we love this during the winter time.
Cheyenne P.
I love hot chocolate. Especially once it starts to get cold out side. It's the perfect thing for a cold night
Susan S.
Willimantic, CT
I feel Swiss Miss hot chocolate as one of the best on the market. I find it affordable and tasty. Both my friends and family enjoy this product too.
Diya  S.
Manassas, VA
I love this brand of hot chocolate and actually this is my favorite brand. i love this when its snowing outside and it will make a great winter.
casey c.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Just pan awesome!! I ran out of this in my house so much during fall and winter. If they made a pack that lasted four months that would be awesome.
Erin B.
I love to keep this cocoa in my pantry. It is only 60 calories, so when you have a chocolate craving, but don't want to go crazy, this is the perfect treat. You can even top it with a little cool whip and still keep it sensible. It tastes really good, and delivers every time.
Tiara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this big huge box! it goes a long way. so delicious and already comes with the mini marshmallows
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV
Great when you come into the house on a cold night. Love how chocolate it is going down. Cant go wrong when you buy this.
Jessica L.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this hot chocolate! It's my favorite brand and I always loved coming home to find it in the pantry. It's my go-to on rainy days!
Ashley B.
Atalissa, IA
I drink this all the time during the winter. It is great for when you get home from shopping and you cold. But it is also so easy to make, which is the best part.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?