BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Rebekah K.
Riverside, CA
These hot chocolate packets always hit the spot on a cold winter night. Plus, as an added bonus it has less sugar than other brands.
tatia l.
Hialeah, Florida
I loatheitand every hot cocoa out there .. i feel like throwing up with it .... sorry for being harsh about it.... hey TINA
Lacey F.
I love this hot cocoa. Even made with water, it is creamy and delicious. For an extra bit of delicious, stir it with a candy cane.
Jessie T.
Corp Christi, TX
Honestly, one of my main reasons for being so excited for cooler weather to come is so I can make this every morning! There's nothing better than waking up on a cold morning & making a cup of hot cocoa. It never ceases to make my day start a little better.
Amber O.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love hot chocolate! This is my go to brand! It's so sweet and I love the kind with marshmallows!
Rossi C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Another of my family favorite cocoa mix ..I like the sugar free a lot for my kids
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the reason I'm looking forward to the colder months is drinks like these. Great when I'm having a Christmas movie marathon haha lol!
Shannon M.
Westford, MA
My boyfriend and I just became hot chocolate fanatics out of no where, and it started with a cup of Swiss Miss we made on a cold day. It's super rich, even when I make it with water!
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I love hot coco it's great for the Winter time and it makes you warm I like and I would buy more
Misty H.
W Valley City, UT
You can never go wrong with this stuff if you ask me. It's so delicious!!!'
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?