BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
I love this! When I don't feel like drinking coffee in the morning I'll just take one pack and sip it. It's delicious, creamy and it has a rich flavor.
Audrey B.
My husband and I love hot chocolate so we love good one and after trying different brand, this one was the best ! We love this milk cocoa mix !
Yvonne C.
I love this brand. It's super cheap and tastes great. I love making frozen hot chocolate with it.
Kayln D.
Love!!! Great brand... It's good with milk or hot water. I do add extra marshmallows to mine, the extra big ones. They take a little longer to melt.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
My daughter loves loves this hot chocolate in the mornings... Even drinks this at night
Jason  B.
Austin, TX
My family loves this product, especially my wife. We have this almost daily during the winter season. It can be made with water or milk, we prefer milk to make it that much more creamy and smooth.
Monica B.
My family makes it a point to have this practically every day during winter break! It's so delicious and perfect to warm one up from a long day of facing the cold weather!
Isabel S.
I love drinking hot chocolate, especially during colder days in winter. Love this hot cocoa mix brand!!
Angela A.
Seneca, Missouri
Absolutely love Swiss Miss. I like the one with marshmallows. I even mix it with my coffee occasionally. And the kids enjoy it a lot.
Heidi C.
This instant hot cocoa mix is my favorite. I like to add hot water to mine because of my preference for lighter taste, but milk can also be added for more richness.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?