BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Love this Hot -Choco i dont really have a sweet tooth so alot of the other chocos are to sweet for me so this is great because i get to add as much sugar as i want! Should definitely try this out if youre like me 😊☕️🍫
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Oak ridge , TN
Foodie Expert
I love this coco mix especially on rainy or snowy days it really sets the mood with a movie an some candles I suggest others to buy this !
Bob K.
Bob K.
Has a nice but not overpowering chocolate flavor. Dissolves nicely. Add a little Tequila Rose and top with whipped cream makes it the perfect drink on those cold winter nights.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Hebron, OH
Great hot cocoa and no sugar and added plus. Great to use with coffew to make yoir own cafe mocha
Annie N.
Annie N.
Foodie Expert
For being no sugar added this joy chocolate is really good! If you use skim milk it's like there isn't much of a difference! Great for those craving sweets on a regular basis (like myself) or diabetics!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
Foodie Expert
Even though this has no sugar added, I couldn't tell the difference. There was still a great deal of sweetness. I thought the lack of sugar would make this be too watery, but it still made a perfect cup of hot chocolate. I would definitely buy this again!
Crystal m.
Crystal m.
Boomer, NC
Stable in our house! I love that I can have a little something sweet and not feel guilty. It's so good and tastes like the orginal
Leijai H.
Leijai H.
Foodie Expert
This is the Best hot chocolate put there love this brand always will it's my go to brand
Ocier F.
Ocier F.
Highland Park, MI
Not the best. You will have to add sweetener to it unless you're diabetic then this might be good for you.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Palmdale, CA
I love hot chocolate! It's my favorite. I do this this deserves a five star review. I'm happy about it
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?