BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Alyvia P.
Swiss miss hot chocolate is totally not watery, but creamy & very flavorful!!!!! soooo recommend!!!!!!
diana q.
Brawley, CA
This is the best, with milk...I use either mini marshmallows or reddi-whip. ..I've always got this on hand
Rebekah D.
I love Swiss Miss cocoa, and having it in little pouches is so handy. Ready to go without needing to measure. Also good to sprinkle over ice cream or other desserts.
Dallas A.
Laurel, MD
Pretty good hot chocolate. Can't go wrong with the traditional classic Swiss Miss.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
Best hot chocolate around! My kids love it all year round! Would love to see you come out with a white chocolate kind. My husband is allergic to chocolate so he would be able to enjoy the white chocolate. Thank you.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite brand of hot chocolate, never disappoints me! I could drink it everyday for a year and continue to be satisfied. It's been getting a lot colder lately and I have had a cup or two a day, love topping it off with extra marshmallows and a little whipped cream. One of my favorite winter treats, I could live off of hot chocolate if I had the option.
Lily D.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Received this in my #modavoxbox It tasted amazing. just added hot water to it and it was ready to drink.
Annalisa P.
I received this in my #modavoxbox and was happily surprised at the flavor of this hot chocolate. I just wish that they would make a dairy free alternative.
Dawn G.
Newport News, VA
I got this in my #ModaVoxBox today :)
Very rich, and great taste!! Love this cocoa
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
This is so rich and creamy...certainly one of the best cocoas on the market.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?