BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
I usually drink hot cocoa with hot water but this sample that came in my box said add milk. So I tried it with milk and it was soooooo good!!! Definitely could taste a difference. I liked this a lot! I am going to buy a box with that coupon that was provided.
Makayla C.
Salinas, CA
Probably my fav thing from the #modavoxbox that I got for testing!! It's delicious! Like the package says, you gotta use with milk! It was amazing & it just tasted exactly how one may think hot cocoa should taste!
Linda S.
Howe, IN
Love this product. I'm a bit of a chocolaholic. Instead of candy, my treat of choice for trick or treaters was a packet of hot chocolate. The kids love hot chocolate and getting something different.
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
Swiss Miss always brings back found memories of drinking hot cocoa during the winter and snuggling in front of the fire. It's great for relaxing or drinking on the go! The taste is great and is such an easy thing to make. I love all of the flavors
Fatima C.
I love Swiss Miss ! The flavor is well balanced not too rich and definitely not pasty like others.
Flora R.
This hot chocolate is not bad at all but not great. I loved the texture with either milk or water and the ingredients contain nothing that I do not know what it is.
Dolly H.
San Jose, CA
They provide this Hot Cocoa mix at my company and I honestly do not like it one bit. Some days I crave Hot Cocoa but this only upsets me because it tastes strange and artificial.
Chrissy P.
indiana, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love having these in the evenings before bed or on a cold snowy dad like we're having today. Great pricing and I really love it with the mini marshmallows.
Cassandra C.
I find this particular cocoa offered by Swiss Miss to be not the best. It's really sweet - that kind of 'fake sweet' taste, and not chocolatey enough. I don't love the taste, and it always tastes watery to me even when I use a bit less than the suggested amount. It's better than store-brand cocoa mix but not as nice as others.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Swiss Miss is my go to hot cocoa mix. It's simple and you know what you're getting. Plus nothing tops a cup of it - with marshmallows - after being outside on a wintry day.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?