BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Bonners Ferry, ID
A great sweet treat without the added sugar. My kids can't tell the difference, so I feel better giving them this rather than another mix. Good stuff!
April M.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
Good on a chilly night with a handful of marshmallows. I use my Keurig for the hot water and it is ready fast. I try to keep an eye on my sugar so the no sugar added still has plenty of flavor.
Sonia P.
Sonia P.
Love hot chocolate and this Swiss Miss no sugar added is terrific for someone like me who cant have to much sugar in my system. It was offered at a great price and my entire family loves it. I love the individual packets and the taste is pretty good. Its great treat on a cold winter night.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Redford, MI
It was great for a sugar free substitute but if you're looking for something creamy and comforting I would definitely try the original version because you can taste the difference and the difference tastes like lies.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Foodie Expert
this is just as good as any hot chocolate ive had. swiss miss does a great job making a no sugar added flavor that still has a great sweetness to it. kids wouldn't even know it was any different. i'll definitely buy it again.
Alycia S.
Alycia S.
Owings Mills, MD
Decent diet cocoa. Pretty good chocolate flavor, I usually add a little sweetener to help make it a little better taste wise. Hits the spot when you're looking for a nice treat but not a lot of calories.
Phyllis C.
Phyllis C.
Saint Louis, MO
these all taste great when the weather gets cooler & they taste wonderful. I usually only use the sugar free brand of Swiss Miss; nothing compares to them.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA
We have this at work, so I typically opt for the no sugar added option. It does not have as much flavor and the regular one, but it is satisfying when I want hot cocoa. I can also use a packet and a half and still have less calories with added flavor.
Molly H.
Molly H.
Pensacola, FL
We love this hot cocoa! Members of my family are unable to have added sugars and this delicious option makes everyone happy.
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
West Danville, VT
Foodie Expert
My children love hot chocolate but I don't like to give them extra sugar. A great wake up on cold winter days.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?