BY SWISS MISS #29 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Foodie Expert
I like to mix this into my coffee to change up my morning coffee a bit. It's nice because it has less sugar so I don't feel like I'm drinking too many calories. It tastes good by itself as well and doesn't make me feel jumpy.
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
Love that this is sweet without all the sugar. I feel that if I use 8oz of water it's too watered down so I use a little less water and this is awesome. Nice warm sweet treat without all the calories.
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.
Foodie Expert
This is the way I prefer my hot cocoa, no sugar added. This cocoa tastes really good, even though there's not added sugar to it.
timothy r.
timothy r.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this hot coco its not to sweet or bland its very relaxing with a deep chocolaty flavor pretty good for hot coco from a powder in a packet. I bought it from Costco and it was nice and cheap not to expensive and if i go on another camping trip in the futer i will defiantly buy more.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Carson, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this and less sugat the better since i have diabetes i can have so much sweets :)
Layomi G.
Layomi G.
This hot chocolate is so good, even though there's no sugar added. It really warms you up on a cold day!
mollie s.
mollie s.
front royal, VA
Foodie Expert
Great way to get a quick and simple chocolate fix without all the added sugar. I'm weird and i add in a little bit of splenda to kick up the sweetness, but by itself it's still pretty good. Not as amaazing as regular full sugar hot chocolate but still gets the job done.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Washington, DC
I love that they make a version with no sugar added - so many of the other brands have an outrageous amount of sugar. I wish they would make more flavors that don't have added sugar - it would be particularly great to have a dark chocolate or mint chocolate. That said, this satisfies the cravings while still being a little healthier.
LaDonna R.
LaDonna R.
Lexington, KY
I like this flavor because it has less sugar than the orginal and makes me feel better about having a couple cups per week :)
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Watseka, IL
this is quick easy, and sweet. You can hardly tell it's any different from the products with sugar in it.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?