BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I love this hot chocolate. it tastes delicious! it is great with milk. love that there are many flavors around the holidays as well!
Nika I.
Nika I.
Wilkes barre, PA
I've been drinking Swiss miss hot cocoa for as long as I can remember! So when I got a package of the new variety in my ModaVoxbox, I was excited! Makes me feel like a little kid again, I love the stuff! You have to make sure you use warm milk because with water it doesn't taste the same! It's good alone but with whip cream it's amazing!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
La Fayette, GA
I am very picky about my hot chocolate!!! Swiss Miss is the PERFECT hot cocoa mix! It is also the first one that I enjoy mixing with either milk OR water!!! I received this in my #ModaVoxBox and have re-purchased several times since! I have hooked several friends as well! Can't go wrong with this! Perfect for these colder months!!! Thank you Influenster!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I grew up drinking this brand of hot chocolate. I haven't had it for probably 20 years. I received it complimentary for testing serviced from influenster in my #modavoxbox and it reminded me of my childhood. Yum.
Helaina G.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
Great for those nights spent watching netflix by the fire. Very chocolatey, but not over powering. Never disappoints, an all time favorite.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
New Port Richey, FL
Foodie Expert
In the winter months I love to cuddle up with a blanket and a hot cup of Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa . I buy the no sugar added to help cut calories. It definitely has that sweet taste of warm chocolate and add marshmallows and you have a delicious treat. If you haven't tried Swiss Miss products I recommend you do , you won't be disappointed !
Anna C.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
I love this! When I don't feel like drinking coffee in the morning I'll just take one pack and sip it. It's delicious, creamy and it has a rich flavor.
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
I love drinking hot chocolate, especially during colder days in winter. Love this hot cocoa mix brand!!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Foodie Expert
Swiss Miss is my favorite hot chocolate mix because it tastes more creamy and chocolatey than other cocoa mixes. I really love the mini marshmallow variety. Every fall and winter, I crave rich and tasty hot chocolate with just a splash of milk and marshmallows. I only wish the ingredients were more simple and recognizable. I am usually way too lazy to make homemade hot chocolate, so Swiss Miss is my go to quick cocoa mix!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
The no sugar version of Swiss Miss is okay, but has a weird aftertast. Would definitely rather go for the real thing to indulge.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?