BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ...Be the first to answer!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Swiss Miss No Sugar Added is my go-to hot chocolate favorite. I purchase this quite often. I gave it 4 stars because some of the chocolate powder settles at the bottom of my glass. I will continue to purchase. Add marshmallows for full hot chocolate greatness!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Bloomington, MN
I bought this for the holidays knowing I'd want something warm and sweet while eating healthy, and this definitely did what I wanted! I was surprised that I couldn't taste a difference compared to the original Swiss Miss. Really great!
jonel e.
jonel e.
I grabbed a box of these on accident and they are just as good as the regular kind! (With less fat) my daughter drinks hot chocolate year round and swiss miss is great!
Shayla F.
Shayla F.
Anderson, IN
I feel like if you just add water to this it still kind of tastes like water. If you add milk, it tastes better.
Dece G.
Dece G.
Mesa, AZ
I really like Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa. When everyone else is enjoying hot chocolate, it's hard not to indulge, too. This lower-calorie version makes it possible to have it without breaking the diet. I will buy it again when I mix my herbs into it.
madison h.
madison h.
Wayne, NJ
this is the best no sugar added hot chocolate that I've ever had... it warms my from the inside out and is perfect for a snow day ... I love the rich chocolate flavor and the packaging is perfect... I will continue to buy this hot chocolate for years to come
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Bryson City, NC
I love hot chocolate definitely during winter time it's my favorite. I love putting my own marshmallows in there it brings the whole drink together.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Foodie Expert
This came in my Moda Voxbox and I enjoyed it very much. When you use milk it enriches the taste of the cocoa and draws you in. It is a very comforting product and I might look for it in my local grocery store.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
I also loved playing outside, going sledding in the winter and then coming home to a nice hot cup of Swiss Miss. I love the kind with the little marshmallows in it. It tastes even richer when you make it with milk instead of water. At my previous job, I would even mix it with coffee as a substitute for creamer. It's so good!
Lily D.
Lily D.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Received this in my #modavoxbox It tasted amazing. just added hot water to it and it was ready to drink.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Orlando, FL
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?