BY SWISS MISS #28 in Hot Cocoa

• How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?8 Answers
  • Can this really compare to he traditional sugary variety! Or can ...1 Answers
  • From scale 1 to 10 how yummy is this gluten free ... Be the first to answer!
Kristen G.
Chadwick, IL
These are amazing! love the taste! they are very handy on the cold night when you want some hot chocolate!
Bailey H.
I got some of this in my ModaVox Box last month, and while I don't usually like hot drinks, this hot cocoa is great! Especially served with milk!
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I got this in my voxbox and I have to say i wasn't a fan. Directions told me that i HAD to use milk and when i did the flavor was very minimal. I prefer a lot of chocolatey flavor, but if you are someone who doesn't mind dull flavor then you might enjoy this!
Mairead D.
I am definitely a fan of this drink. Its not too rich but it doesn't get water down from the milk either which is nice.
Hayle K.
I've never in my life found anything more savory and sweet as this deliciousness ! i could have this all day everyday! so convenient too !
Stephanie S.
When I tried this hot cocoa sample, it happened to be on the coldest day we've had this fall. It warmed me up from my head to my toes and it tasted delicious, but I kind of new this product would be great before I even tried it. I mean, what Swiss Miss products aren't, you know?
Candace W.
I received this product in my Moda VoxBox to test for free. I used water because its thinner than milk. The taste was good!
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the taste of Swiss Miss, I have these packages at college and use them like crazy during the cold winter season.
Kaylee T.
Temecula, CA
My favorite way to drink these is two packets of cocoa mix to one serving of water and a splash of milk. MMMMMM.
Brett P.
Cincinnati, OH
Perfect for a cold winter's night, or a chilly fall day, Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate is the best of the best. Smooth and rich, this will really tickle your taste buds!
Rachel J.
Miami, Florida
Which flavor is your favorite?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
How many marshmallows do you add to your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Who else loves drinking this with marshmallows!
Valerie S.
Is this on better than the original?